Regulus was concerned when he received the owl and practically raced towards the black lake not giving a single fuck about Filch, peeves or any other student or teacher.

He had grown to care for Delilah this past two months and he even considered her his friend with all the help she has provided him emotional and physical, with his classes and anything he needed help with.

Once he had reached the black lake he saw her sitting at the bench staring emotionlessly ahead.
He took a sit beside her and shook her shoulder gently as to not scare her.

She turned her head to look at him and he saw her eyes, her two bright hazel eyes were now filled with tears that made her eyes sparkle in the moonlight.

He didn't tell her that everything was gonna be okey, he knew that this wasn't what she needed, he instead started to talk to her about random topics to take her mind, at least for a bit, off the vision.

That's when a question popped up in his head that he knew would keep her occupied for at least thirty minutes, as he tried to think for another question to distract her.

"What are ten things you want to do before you die" he asked.

She looked up at him and let out a deep sigh, she rested her head on his shoulder, getting comfortable and started thinking about it.

In the end, she told him about how she would love to live in a huge old castle, with a big garden where she could leave her niffler to play without distributions. She told him how much she wanted a huge library with thousands of books, poetry, classics and fantasy to decorate the shelves.

She told him how much she wanted to wear a ball gown and ran and dance outside in the rain with her friends and laugh as the water ran down their faces and their hair.

As she talked with so much passion, he looked at her with a slight smile gracing his face. That moment was cut off when he heard the last thing she wanted to do.

"I always wandered how it would be to see a field full of flowers, I don't care what kind, to smell the flowers and hear the bees and the birds as they make a beautiful melody that dance in the air" she said and looked at the sky as if she imagined how it would feel like to be there.

*end of flashback*

"Yes I remember" she said as he removed her hands from her eyes and she came face to face with the beautiful field that was decorated with yellow flowers that reached her knees.

"You did not-" she said but she stopped when she heard the birds chirping and with a last thankful look at Regulus she found herself running as fast as she can in the beautiful yellow field.

She laughed as she ran freely without any care in the world. Regulus shook his head and started running up behind her laughing loudly, the brightest smile on his face. She started to run faster and he picked up speed after seeing her running far away.

"You'll have to run faster than that, Del"

The nickname slipped from his lips and her gentle laugh had now developed into a hysterical uncontrollable outburst, slowing her down. Regulus caught up to her and grab her from behind and swung her in a way that wasn't aggressive.

They both collapsed to the ground in happiness and she took in the scent of the flowers. They lied on their backs and stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Slowly but surely Regulus sank down and pressed his lips against Delilah's, while playing with her hair.

There was no one around to see them or hear them, they were finally free to do whatever they wanted without any prejudices getting in the way.

——————————————————————————-
Hey!!

That's the chapter for today and they finally kissed YAYYY!!

Also, let's pretend that even tho it's winter, there are flowers because it's a FanFiction and i really liked this scene and I do t want to change it so...😀✨

Thank you for 6k, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!