11: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

She swallows a mouthful of juice and holding her cup in two hands. "Soap." She points to her mouth and I feel anger bubbling up inside me.

"Baby what do you mean soap?"

"She washes my mouth out with it, but it doesn't taste good. My fruity toothpaste tastes better." She mines her white toothy grin and I nod my head slowly.

"Maybe we should take Esme upstairs." Saude says and I nod my hand picking up my little girl.

"Me and mommy are going to talk, zucca. After dinner, we can watch Disney movies and eating junk food." I look down at her plate which contains only a bunch of cold vegetables and a raw piece of salmon. "And some pizza, Sound good?"

She nodded esthetically and wraps her hands around my neck, squishing her chubby cheeks to mine. "Okay Daddy, I wuv you." She whispers planting a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you more calabaza, now go with Addy and Uncle Saude okay?" She nods and I hand my little girl to Adaline. Before she walks off, I pull her back. "I want to speak with you later Señorita Martinez."

She gulps loudly and walks away with Emse in her hands and Saude following. Before he disappears, he winks and his hand connects to Adaline's ass making a pop sound. My body grew even more livid.

"Why do we need to talk. We were having dinner." She scowls obvious to what I'm not about to say to her.

"Your aware of the fact that Esme just told me you washed her mouth out with fucking soap, yes?"

"So, she deserved it."

I scoffed and slam my fist against the table in pure anger and rage. "She's a fucking child Selene! Four years old!"

"So?! It's called discipline. You spoil her too damn much. You and your fucking parents." She spat back before chugging down the wine.

"Is this your alternative after I told you not to hit my child?"

She sighs and rolls her eyes. "You let that bitch run over you so fucking much. She's four and has you wrapped around her little finger. And if you've forgotten, it takes two, baby." She sarcastically says biting into her medium-rare steak.

"Did you just call my babygirl a bitch?!" I stand up and storm over to the door, opening it wide. "I want you to get the fuck out of my goddamn house. I want that fucking divorce, You clearly want nothing to do with our child which is fine with me because she doesn't even like you. So you won't be seeing her again."

Selene scoffs and storms over to me with her hand up and her finger pointing to the wedding ring that I use to be proud of her wearing. "In case you forgot Lorenzo, I'm not letting you divorce me. Why do you keep putting that needy fetus before your wife? The one you're sworn to for the rest of your life."

She's fucking delusional.

"Selene." I grit through clenched teeth, my knuckles turn white from how hard they are clutches. "I want you out. I want you gone by the time I'm done talking to Adaline. If you're not gone, I'm calling the police." Before I storm past her, her next words really hit me.

"I wish I never fucking had Esme so you wouldn't have met Adaline. She's ruined everything!"

My lips twitch into a deep frown and I spin around to meet her face. "I wish I never met you. You're the person I despise the most. You make me sick." I spit looking her up and down in disgust. "You're jealous of a child! Our-no, my child. But I thank you for giving her to me, that's the only thing I will not hate you for. Because Esmeralda is the best fucking thing that happened to me and I love my little girl with all my fucking heart. So I won't let a spiteful bitch like you ruin my relationship with my daughter. Now," I take a deep breath and stride towards the stairs. "Pack your shit, bitch."

I run up the stairs feeling proud. Proud of finally standing up to that witch. And standing up for my baby. Walking down the hallway, I hear Esme's melodic giggles which makes me smile.

"Your so pretty Esme and your daddy loves you too." I heard Adaline's angel-sweet voice tell my little girl.

"D-Do you love me, Addy?" She asked.

Adaline scoffs and then I hear Esme's cheery giggles. "Of course, I love you! I love you like my own silly."

My chest flutters at her words and I let out a heavy breath.

"Mommy doesn't want to be my mommy anymore. S-She doesn't love me anymore Addy." She whimpers and I hear small cries, before I reach to open the door, I hear Adaline say; "I'll be her then."

"She's good bro."

I jump with my hand over my heart, turning to see Sause standing behind me with his hands in his pockets. "I know." I furrow my brows and cross my arms over my chest. "So why did you bring her as your date?"

Saude shrugs and runs his hair through his blondish locks. With a smirk he answers; "I was just giving your balls a good twist."