Chapter Eight: The Upside Down - [Pt. 2]

(TRIGGER WARNING! Contains sadness, fear, gore, blood, swearing, and death)

Mike's POV

Just as I told them, we see armed agents quickly coming down the hall.

"We know they're here." One of the agents says before the agents begin to scatter.

"Sir, we've searched everywhere. There's no sign of them." Another agent says.

*Short Time Skip*

When the agents weren't looking, we rushed down the hallways.

"How did they find us?" Lucas says, in between pants.

"I don't know, but they knew we were in the gym," I say, still running for our lives.

"Lando," Dustin says, repeating the same words from a couple of hours ago.

Suddenly, the agents burst through the door right in front of us.

In-distinctly we run in the opposite direction.

"Got 'em!" A random agent says.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" I say as the agents begin to run after us.

More agents seem to appear from around the corner in front of us.

"There they are. Freeze!" An agent says.

"Back! Go back!" I say as we go back.

We run into a hall, and I was sort of like the guide.

"Go, go! Go left!" I say as we turn left.

When we turned left, a female agent was standing in front of us with a gun.

We tried to get away but it was too late.

We were surrounded.

Eleven stood in front of us and gives the female lady a chilling look.

All the agents around us began to bleed from their eyes.

They all fell to the ground with a loud in sync thud, shortly following another thud.

It was Eleven.

"El, are you okay? El! Something's wrong." I say as Me, Dustin, and Lucas shake her.

"She's just drained," Dustin says, as we kept shaking her.

"No, no, no, she won't wake up. El! El! El!" I say, honestly getting really worried.

Hopper's POV

"There's more blood. Oh, my God." I say as we look at the upside-down.

I am honestly disgusted by this place.

"This way," Joyce says, getting my attention.

We kept walking around the upside-down until we make it to the Hawkins Library.

I mean, the upside downs version.

Mike's POV

"She's barely breathing," I say, still trying to wake her.

"We gotta go," Lucas says, as we prepare to leave.

"Leave her. Step away from the child." A man who looked about fifty says.

"No! You want her, you have to kill us first," I say, as all three of us stand protectively in front of Eleven.

"That's right!" Dustin says, supporting me.