Day 3- A breathtaking day.

Today, was truly something I cannot even display on paper, although I'll try my best.

I arised bright and early to the sound of my little bird friends harmonizing to sing a sweet melody, and sitting in a row on the branch outside my window. It was adorable! I checked my alarm clock, and to my surprise, it was still quite early. 5;30, so I still had time to grab my clothes, and dash outside.

I stopped in my tracks at the sight that lay in front of my eyes. It was breathtaking, and I wish I knew how to portray it on paper. Grass glistened with water drops, from the rain last night that I had fallen asleep to, drumming on my window. The trees, with their oak-honey kind of colour, stood tall and welcoming above my head. The lavender swayed in the gentle wind, its scent attracting lots of little bees, buzzing around joyously. All sorts of animals scrambled through the leaves that had drifted to the ground.  I sighed of happiness, and danced and twirled around, beaming like I'd never beamed before, before crouching down to greet all my animal friends. 

This is why I wanted to be a hero, so people could experience this kind of joy and happiness, rather than panic and fear caused by those villains. I wanted people to really understand my passion, and my love for nature, and why I loved it.

Oh Diary, I cannot even portray its true beauty here. I could spend hours and hours trying to show you, alas, I tried my best.

I'm so sorry for gushing on and on, it would be so embarrassing if someone found this.

That moment just felt...

Spectacular...

And most of all...

It felt like home.