36

"Hey, guys, gals, and everyone else

"Hey, guys, gals, and everyone else." Yeray spoke into his megaphone and recorded himself.

"No more suffering. The exams are over! No more uniforms! Let's party!"

The music then turned on and Natalia danced along with everyone else. She was standing next to the pool in her bikini with Valerio who had his arms wrapped around her.

Natalia faced her back towards him and she swayed her hips along to the music. She was highly drunk and had never felt happier.

Valerio laughed at the girl "Are you having fun, gorgeous." Natalia turned around and kissed him "It's amazing, handsome."

Valerio smiled and continued to dance with her. The two spent most of their time dancing until Valerio started to get thirsty.

He kissed Natalia on the cheek and grinned "I'm gonna head in for a drink. Do you want something?" Natalia smirked "Surprise me."

Valerio chuckled and danced off towards Yeray's house. Natalia walked over to Lu who was sitting by herself.

She sat down next to her and huffed. Lu took off her sunglasses sassily and smirked at the girl "So...are you two back together now?"

Natalia grinned cheekily and looked down causing Lu to nod "I'll take that as a yes."

Natalia shrugged "Well, it's not official. He told me he needs to speak to Polo and Cayetana first. He thought they were gonna show up today."

Lu rolled her eyes "Well, if they are, I won't be staying long. I don't play friends with frauds."

Natalia scoffed "You and me both."

Natalia laid back into her chair and tilted her head back. She breathed out and smiled "It's extremely hot right now."

Lu put her sunglasses back on and nodded "Yeah, I don't even remember the last time it was anything different."

Natalia sat back up when she heard Valerio shouting her name. She laughed as he danced towards her with two drinks in his hands.

He passed one of the drinks to Natalia "Here you go, m'lady." Natalia giggled and he sat down on the seat next to her.

Lu scoffed "You're whipped, Valerio." The boy turned to his sister and smirked at her "So what? I'm happy. That's all that matters."

Natalia smiled at the boy and pulled him in for a kiss. Lu looked away from the pair with a look of disgust "Get a room."

Valerio pulled back from the kiss and grabbed Natalia's hand. "I think we might."

Natalia was pulled up by Valerio and she shook her head "None of that. We'll have plenty of time to do that later. For now, I wanna have fun and socialise, okay?"

Valerio sighed "You're lucky I'm in love with you." Natalia laughed and Valerio walked off through the crowd of teenagers.

Natalia then saw Carla running over to her frantically. "Do you want some Molly?"