34

Natalia walked down the stairs of the club and wandered over to the bar

Natalia walked down the stairs of the club and wandered over to the bar. She saw Ander drinking and immediately sat next to him.

She smiled "Hey, handsome. How are you doing?" Ander laughed at Natalia's nickname for him "I'm doing alright. I might go home soon."

Natalia's eyes widened "What? I just got here. You invited me, remember?"

Ander nodded and put his drink on the counter "Fine. I'll stay a little longer. Just because I asked you to come."

Natalia smiled "Perfect." She then called over Omar who looked extremely tired "I'll have a beer, please."

Omar nodded and he turned around to prepare the drink. Natalia reached into her bag and found her phone.

She placed it on the counter and sighed whilst looking around the room "It's busy in here tonight. This blackout party better be all the shit."

Ander giggled "Yeah, it gives the chance for anyone to do what they like in the dark."

Natalia slowly nodded her head and she sighed "It was either this or look after my sister tonight anyway. My mother is planning on going out with her boy toy."

Ander looked directly at the girl "Is he that bad?" Natalia looked down "Let's just say he doesn't know when to quit it."

Omar placed the beer on the counter "Here you go."

Omar placed the credit card scanner in front of Natalia and she used her phone to scan it.

Natalia put her phone back in her bag and drank a sip of her beer. She pulled away from it and smirked "This is the good life."

Ander laughed and shook his head "You're on something." Natalia shrugged "I probably am."

Natalia then stood up "I'm gonna go and mingle. I'll catch you later." Ander nodded and Natalia wandered off through the crowd.

She stopped when she saw Valerio smirking at her from across the room, sipping his drink.

She crossed her arms and slowly walked over to him.

Valerio put his drink down on the first table he saw and motioned towards the bathroom "Can we talk?"

Natalia was shocked at Valerio's seriousness but nodded anyway "Yeah, sure."

The two walked over to the bathroom that was now conveniently empty.

Valerio closed the door and Natalia leaned against the sink. "So, what do you wanna talk about?"