28

"Yesterday, the school established a study program with Columbia University in New York that guarantees acceptance to that school

The program and tuition will be fully funded.
Candidates will present individual academic projects by the end of the year, and the winne-"
Samuel cut off Azucena "Who's funding this?

Azucena raised her eyebrows "A generous sponsor. As I was sayin-"

Samuel once again but in "This happened yesterday? Because I saw Polo's mother in your office yesterday." Natalia looked at Polo with shock.

When the class ended, most of the students stayed behind to discuss what happened.

Cayetana huffed "Look...if Polo's mom's publishing house wants to sponsor it, so what?
You're always..."

Samuel put his hand out "They've already bought you off. Not the rest of us."

Nadia shook her head "They don't need to buy us off. Polo was released." Cayetana looked at the girl "Thank you."

Samuel looked at Cayetana with disbelief "You want to take the scholarship without feeling guilty, right?"

Guzmán quickly stood up for her "If Nadia wants to apply for that scholarship, that's her business. Maybe we should all put this behind us."

Natalia stood up and walked over to Guzmán "You're not serious. What happened to you?"

Guzmán looked at the girl "I believed Samuel, but the court didn't."

He looked at Samuel "I believed you over my friend Polo, my best friend since we were kids. Maybe I fucked up again. Drop it already." Guzmán walked out of the classroom and Natalia laughed "Whatever."

She walked out of the classroom after a few seconds and walked into the students' room. She sat down at the first table she saw and rested her head on it.

"What's up with you, gorgeous." Natalia looked up at Rebeca who had a worried look on her face. Natalia sat up and sighed "I just wanna sleep. I'm tired of school already."

Rebeca scoffed "Me and you both. I can't wait to leave this place."

Rebeca looked behind her and saw Ander at the vending machine. She immediately stood up "I'll be back, okay?"

Natalia nodded and the girl slowly walked over to Ander. Natalia frowned when she did this, almost feeling a sense of jealousy within her. She leaned back into her chair and watched them cautiously.

Ander then caught eyes with her and they both looked away quickly. Natalia stood up and walked out of the room. She had no idea that Rebeca and Ander were close.

As soon as Natalia walked out of the room she suddenly bumped into something hard and flew back.

She looked in front of her and saw Valerio holding her arms and laughing "Easy there, babe. You in a rush or what?"