part 3

it was the next day. i had just woken up, and checked my clock. it was 11 am. i decided to go down stairs to make something too eat since i was really hungry. i put on a hoddie over my pyjamas, which was some shorts and a t-shirt.

 i put on a hoddie over my pyjamas, which was some shorts and a t-shirt

this is the pyjamas ^

the hoodie ^

i grabbed my phone and went down stairs. i noticed that Dylan wasn't awake yet, so i made something for just me, i can make something for Dylan if he want's when he wakes up.

i grabbed some bread on the kitchen counter and put them in the toaster (A/N: i think that is was its called, idk) after some time the bread was done and it popped up from the toaster, i grabbed a plate and placed it down on the bench, i found some strawberry jelly in the fridge and smeared it on. i put the jelly back in the fridge and found a glass and poured some milk in it. 

i grabbed the plate, the glass and my phone and went to sit on the couch. i put a blanket over me since it was kinda cold, and turned on the TV. i started watch the first thing that came up when i turned on the TV, which was some news about this new virus, and that the whole town was going to be in lockdown. i didn't exactly pay attention becuase i was caught up in my phone. 

after like 5 minutes Emily called me, i didn't understand why she was calling me since we just called on the night, but i answered it. 

Sarah / Emily

"hey girl"

"have you seen the news?"

"no or yes, but i didn't exactly pay attention too it, but why you asking me?"

"the whole world is going in lockdown!"

"wait what?! wait...so that means that i am in lockdown with Dylan?"

"yes that's exactly what it means, but it also means that i am not going to see you in a long time"

"but can't i just fly home right now?"

"no, they have shut down all the airport, but it¨s ok, you get to spend much more time with Dylan;)"