Part 2

Sara's POV

it was the next day. when i came home yesterday from the mall with the girls, i didnt do anything special, i started to pack my bag since i am going to Dylan's house today. i didnt take with me a big bag, but a medium ish bag. i packed 3 t-shirts, 2 tank tops, 2 hoodie's, 1 leggings and 2 sweatpants. i also packed with some makeup and my hair brush as well. i figured since i am staying over at his house, that i should probarly bring my cleanser and some soap. i put all the things in my bag and went downstairs to grab some food before driving to the air port.

i made a sandwich and a smoothie. i didnt have much time so i had to hurry. i ate up, found my keys, and grabbed my bag and my phone and left the house. 

after maybe like an hour i finally arrived the air port. i parked my car and went in to find Dylan. when i was inside i called Dylan and asked where he was. he was at the gate 5, he said that i ahd to hurry because we had bad time, and he was starting to worry that his fans would see him there, and he also know that if he gets seen at the air port with a girl, people are going to start speculate and neither me or Dylan wants that.

when i was at gate 5, they had already started to let in people. Dylan stod right there talking to someone, i think it was a friend or something. i walked over. "Hey, im here. sorry for taking so long" i said to him. "its ok, lets go" Dylan said and we walked over to the intrance. 

when we was inside at the flight, we had to find our seats, which was in the front. i didnt complain, we had better place for our legs. i sat down and locked the seat belt. i found my phone to send a message to my mom and say that i was on the plane and said that i would call her when we got at the house.

To Mom :

Hey Mom! i'm at the f plane, i'll call you when we get there. Love you ❤

I turned off my phone and saw that Dylan already made himself comfortable with his pillow, which he brings wuth him everywhere

when the plane started to move i have to say that i was a little bit scared, i have always taken the plane with mom and dad, and they would always held my hand. suddenly i felt something on my hand. it was Dylan's hand, he had to know that i was a little bit scared.

i was pretty tierd since i didnt get much sleep tonight, so i tried fall asleep. and the next thing i know, was that i did.

i woke and saw that i had my head on Dyaln's shoulder, and i quick made my way off his shoulder, but i guess it didnt mean anything when i saw that he was awake. "Sorry" i said to him, "huh? why?" he said back, "for falling asleep on your shoulder", "neh, thats ok, it didnt bother me" he told me and i could feel a smile coming up at m mouth.

after finally 5 hours on the plane, we finally was there. i saw that Dylan started to move so i grabbed my bag and followed him out to find some girls standing there. they started to scream and yell and Dylan quick made his way back inside the plane. "Here take this on" he said and gave me a pair of sunglasses and a caps. i put the caps and the snglasses on and followed Dylan. 

he made his way to a car and told me to get in. i got in and not long after so did he. i locked the seat belt and the driver started to drive out of the air port. "you got some carzy fans i see. How did they even know you were here?" i asked Dylan. "i dont know, they just know" he said back.

after some time i saw that we stopped outside a store. "what are we doing here?" i asked. well if you're gonna stay at mine, we shoukld proberly eat food" he said and chuckled. we both started to make our way outside the car. "we will be back soon, wait here" he told the peron who was driving.