Albedo: my love h-he died fighting the one that killed you to get revenge... i wanted to do the same but i knew that i wouldve died instantly if went to fight him.

Ainz: (grits teeth) damnit!!! Not only did he kill me but he killed my creation and then HE DARES TO THREATEN MY HOME LAND!!!!!!! That punk will pay and i will make him suffer!!!!

(Entire stadium shakes by ainz' sheer power)

Albedo: beloved?

Shalltear: my love we are dearly sorry we couldnt have avenged your death, arinsu.

Sebas: yes lord we ask for forgiveness (bows)

Ainz: everyone please lift your heads for this man will suffer by my hand and his homeland.. he dares to threaten all of you right after he killed me.. but now im back and i will get revenge and we will make him suffer!!! Albedo and demiurge i want you to report everything that has happened since my death of my lich form. But lets speak in my private quarters.

Albedo and demiurge: yes lord!

Ainz: shalltear i want your vampire servants to try and find that bastard and if you find him tell him that ainz ooal gown has returned and wants to have a rematch!! For this will not stand!!! Cocytis i want you and aura to prepare an arena for me and that bastard and a strong one at that.. pleiadas i want all of you ready to stand at the entrance for when him and his servants come through the portal shalltear creates to bring him here!! Negredo i want you at your floor and guard nazerick and report to me if theres any dangers... rebudo i need you to at standby for when his servants decide to attack in our battle... i have given everyone their orders!! Work deligently and spread that ainz ooal gown is back and will once rule the world once more!!!!

Denizens: yes lord it will be done!!

Ainz: demiurge for now i want you with the demon generals and prepare a suprise attack and organise our defences for when that bastards servants do decide to attack nazerick.

Demiurge: of course lord it will be done!!

Ainz: oh before everyone departs for their tasks all of you take this.

(Takes the staff of ainz ooal gown and summons the teleportation rings to travel between nazerick)

Ainz: all you take these rings and furfill your duties right.. right you are all dismissed!!

(Every denizen departs for their task and only ainz and albedo are left)

Ainz: alright albedo lets go to my private quarters and you can explain to me everything that has recently happened..

Albedo: (blushes) of course my love!! I live to serve you  (begins to shake of excitement)
But lord ainz forgive if i speak now but before we go to the quarters.. (looks at ainz' new handsome body) because you have a real body now my lord ummm (shakes even more of excitement) the chance of a heir is now possible my love.

Ainz: *sigh (thoughts* i already knew it was gonna come to this but if i look at my own feelings...... i do have feelings for her and yes  having a heir with albedo is not so bad idea i would really love being a father and having a family of my own) i understand albedo but let us first finish the tasks at hand and then after we killed that munk junk that killed my lich form i will think about it and give my answer to you and shalltear. understood?

Albedo: yes my love (shakes again) (*thoughts* lord ainz finally said he will think about it am i dreaming right now!!!)

Ainz: lets go albedo to the 9th floor

Albedo: coming my love..

(Ainz and albedo teleport to the 9th floor to his private quarters)

(9th floor of nazerick ainz' private quarters)