Chapter Ten- Faith's Story.

Start from the beginning

She mumbles something again that doesn't make any sense.

"C'mon Faith stop with the mumbling. You know how I hate the mumbling! 'blah blah blah' it's terribly annoying."
(Quote from a movie, guess which and I'll give a shout out.)

"The Revenge Half Moon pack all right?" Her eyes snap up to mine and there's like a fire in her eyes.

I gasp when the words process.
"The-really?"
She nods.

The Revenge Half Moon pack was originally a rogue pack, made for getting revenge on... Someone, I kinda dozed off in the middle of that lesson.
But anyway, this pack is a rough, unforgiving pack. It grew eventually and became a real pack, with an Alpha and Luna. I hear the Alpha is the cruelest beast in the world.

"S-so?"

She bites her lip and squirms on my gaze. "I met my mate there."

Again, I gasp and my eyes widen. I jump up and grab her hands. A tear falls down her check and I wipe it off. Wow, she has smooth skin.

"Who? What happened?"

"H-he rejected me Sky!" She fumbled out. She began to sob and I rub her back, trying to sooth her.

"Who was this stupid twit?" I snarl. I'm totally ready to rip this moron's head off. I'd collect the brain but I doubt he had one for rejecting my best friend.

She gave me another small smile but then her eyes darkened, "Alpha Reagen."

An alpha? Of the Revenge Half Moon Pack? I shake my head. Okay maybe not take his head off. Maybe something easier like, a different guy from his pack. Yeah that'll work.

"Okay. But, that was years ago right?"

She nods.

"Then why are we discussing this now?"

"Because that guy you saw staring at me is Alpha Reagen's Beta. Freddie. I have no idea what he wants or why he's here!" She leans her head on my shoulder and I let her cry.

"I'll find out for you." She nods into my shoulder, probably meaning a "Thank You." Since my dads the Third in Command he could probably ask the Alpha. It's his job to know strangers on our territory.

"I ran away after that." She sniffs and pulls away from me. "I left everyone and everything behind. I traveled for about a month as a rogue. Then I came into this pack and Alpha Kyle welcomed me with open arms."

I smile at that, "That was nice of him."

She smiles, this time it's bigger. "I owe him everything." Then she frowns again, "Please find out why Freddie is here."

I immediately mind link my father. Dad?"

"Sweetie are you okay!? I hear you shifted and you look different?"

"Yeah, I do. But that's later. Do you know a wolf from another pack is here?"

"Yes..." He hesitates.

I freeze. "Why? Why is he here dad?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because he scaring the fladoodles out of Faith!!"

"Oh uh..."

"Dad, what are you not telling me?"

"H-he's here to pick her up and bring her pack to her old pack. Hun I'm sorry, she was a rogue."

"I know, but now she's part of this pack and can't go back!" (Hey that rhymes.)

"Honey, Alpha Reagen will declare war if he doesn't get her back."

I let out a long exhale that I didn't know I had kept in. Faith is still looking at me, searching my face for clues.

"I'm going with her."

"Wha- NO WAY!"

"Yes dad, she's my sister."

He scoffs, "No she's not."

I growl, out loud and in the link. "She's the closest I've ever had and will have. If she has to go back I'm going with her to comfort her. That's what sisters do."
I cut off the link and yank Faith into my arms.

"Wha- Skyler what happened. Did you find out?"

I nod and begin to cry. "He's come to take you back, Faith." Faith quickly pulls away from me and looks at me with disbelief. "He said if you don't go Alpha Reagen will declare war on us, and the Half Moon pack (the current pack they're in) won't survive an attack from them."

Tears fall from her eyes but she doesn't make a sound or a move. She's like, in shock. I pull her into a hug.

"N-no. Please no." She sobs, "This can't happen, what will he do? Will he beat me for hiding from him? And you, I can't leave you. You're the sister I never had."

I smile sadly at her and she gives me a look of confusion. "Wh- Why are you smiling?"
"Because you won't lose me. I'm going with you."

Her mouth opens then closes, opens and closes, making her look like a fish.
But then she shakes her head "No. If you go with me they'll either kill you or throw you in their prison. And I've seen their prison Sky. It's not like ours."

I mimic her and shake my head, "Oh well."

Her eyes widen.

"I'm going with you weather you like it or not. Like you said, you're the sister I never had."

We laugh slightly and hug onto each other tightly as if we could lose each other any second, but with the plan we have, we probably could.
---------------
😩😭 The Sisterly love is so real. Thank you all for reading. I dedicate this chapter to 2001ValkyrieCain because she's my bes- sister. Best sisters... Best friend sisters? Sisterly best friends. SBF's. Whoa that sounds like a spy agency.
THANKS SO much for reading. Thanks for commenting and voting, I'll update when I get... Four votes? Yeah that's good. GOODBYE MY BUBBLES!
-Ray. 😘💛
LTL (LiveToLaugh)
P.S. Thank you thank you thank you for +500 READS!! AHHHH!! 💗💓💕💖💞💛❤️💚💜💙👏🙌