How this all started

"Kyle!" My friend Lily yells at me as we walk through the dark abandoned house.

My name is Kyle Domna and that's me the guy with blue hair. Currently Lily and two of my other friends and I have just broken in to a house in the woods. This house has been here since we where little, but in two months it will be torn down. So us being dumb eighteen year olds, challenged each other to spend the night here... such fun!

"Kyle! Look at this!" Sam laughs his pink hair falling in his eyes.

He hands me a large leather bound book, as Lily and Carly go further into the attic.

"Can you read it?" Sam asks shining it with a flashlight as I open it.

"Yeah... they are spells." I whisper giving the book a strange look.

"Really!?!" Carly yells standing in front of me her curly fire orange hair making her look even more surprised.

"Yeah. I know Latin remember? I've only been reading it since before I learned English." I say sitting down on the dusty floor.

"Cool! So anyone want to cast a spell?" Lily asks kneeling next to me.

"Is there love spells? I want to find my true love!" Carly giggles.

"What ever, but if you get scared and run Carly I'll curse you." I say with a evil grin.

They look at minute me with a mask of utter fear.

"I'm just kidding." I say laughing at them.

"Don't do that!" Lily yells hitting me on the head with a old light book.

These are my friends, my true family.