The cutest person he has ever met?

For sure

Will he be happy?

Who knows? But he'll certainly try to make things work. It'll be him and Jisung against the world. They're hardly even dating now, but maybe soon, they'll do that, maybe not. He just hopes it will work out. He had everyone's blessing, all he had to do now was: make things work, even if they stayed married platonically forever, though he secretly hoped for so much more.

He took a deep breath and felt Jaemin tighten his hold on his arm as the door started opening. Chenle had asked Jaemin to walk him down the isle. Chenle, a kid with no father, felt that Jaemin was the next best thing. He was grateful for him. While Jaemin was more like a parent, Donghyuk remained his cool uncle. In the end though, they were both his brothers, not of blood, or even step-brothers, but he felt the brotherly bond they shared.

He glanced around the room at all of the guests. Many of them were commoners and Chenle smiled at that fact. There were flowers in pastel colors in almost every corner, as he had asked for. The lighting was perfect, adding a Springtime look. A long carpet with white rose petals extended down the middle, clearing his path. The music started playing and he looked forwards towards the altar, where he saw his fiancé standing.

Jisung looked so handsome, Chenle couldn't keep his eyes off him. They smiled at each other from across the room. Jisung was wearing a white uniform, tassels on his shoulders and medals on his breast. It wasn't basic wedding attire, but Jisung isn't basic, after all, he's a prince.

Chenle was too focused on Jisung, he hadn't realized that he was already down the isle and walking up the small steps.

"Chenle, you look great." Jisung whispered, snapping Chenle out of his zone and painting red across the blonde's cheeks.

"You look better." Chenle mumbled quietly. Jisung just shook his head and smiled, showing off his rows of white teeth.

The wedding continued into a long processs. Chenle zoned out through most of it. He was impatiently thinking about the after.

"I do." Jisung spoke and Chenle blinked at the lips that suddenly moved to form words. He had been staring at them for a couple of seconds now. Jisung gave him a cheeky smile, seemingly having noticed.

"...in sickness and in health?"

Chenle took a deep breath as he was asked the question next.

He sighed as he looked into Jisung's eyes.

Did he want this?

Yes.

"I do." He smiled at Jisung's nervous look, which eased into calamity after the reply.

"You may now kiss."

Chenle gulped as Jisung moved in closer. He brought his hands up. Long, kind fingers lifted his chin up. He loooked into Chenle's eyes. Chenle could only smile as he lightly held onto Jisung's wrists. Jisung leaned down to press a small lingering peck on his lips. Loud cheers could be heard all around them.

Their flustered looks were obvious. Chenle could still feel the ghost of Jisung's lips, though it could hardly even be considered a kiss.

He felt himself be lifted up and gasped as Jisung struggled to pick him up. Chenle covered his face as Jisung walked down the isle, holding him.

"Let me down, Park Jisung."

"I said I would do this if we married, Park Chenle."

"Shut up! I didn't even take your last name!"