☀️14☀️

"Chenle, wake up, we're talking to the others, now."

Chenle woke up and was aggressively being pulled out of Jisung's warm bed by Jaemin. Jisung was gone, of course, he was always busy early in the morning. Chenle was tired for sure, he had spent all night with Jisung doing God knows what, he can barely remember now. Chenle whined at the sudden action. It was too early anyway, he knew it wasn't even close to noon since the sun seemed to have barely peaked out.

Chenle didn't even fight back as Jaemin threw him over his shoulder. Jaemin was strong and he barely flinched. Chenle felt himself hang from Jaemin's shoulder and groaned in slight pain. He had a headache now, the kind where you know you didn't sleep well.

"Why?" He whined.

Jaemin didn't answer and walked out of the room, still holding Chenle securely on his shoulder. Chenle heard a knock and the creak of the door before he was dropped down into a bed again. He was about to cuddle up into the bed when he heard a scolding yell.

"Chenle, why are you like this?!" It was Donghyuk's voice. He heard laughter soon after , so he looked up curiously. He was met with four pairs of eyes staring down at him.

"Huh? What's goin on?" He asked, trying to rub the sleep from his eyes.

"We have brought you here, so we can talk some sense into you!" Donghyuk yelled, causing Chenle to flinch and cover his ears.

"Apparently, we heard Renjun is good at it, so I asked him for help and Jeno tagged along." Jaemin said, helping Chenle sit up.

Chenle wrapped the blanket of the bed around himself. He realized this was probably Jaemin's room. They were all still staring at him. He cleared his throat and looked at each of their faces. Donghyuk looked disappointed.

"What did I even do?" He asked.

"What did you do?!" Donghyuk was clearly frustrated.

"Clam down." Jaemin gave Donghyuk a glare. "You're confusing him more." Jaemin gave Chenle a small smile.

"Chenle, you did nothing wrong, but we think you shouldn't have rejected Jisung. As your brothers, we think you would be happier if you had stayed with him." Jaemin spoke calmly and slowly. Chenle could feel the care in his words. He smiled when Jaemin called them his brothers.

"Even if I would have been more happier, it didn't matter. He'd be happier with royalty. He's meant to marry royalty and live the lavish life and I'm okay with that. I'll be happy if he's happy." Chenle smiled. He heard Donghyuk groan.

"Chenle stop being so selfless." Donghyuk said with another groan.

"Chenle." Chenle turned to Renjun who spoke.

"Yes?" 

"What makes you think Jisung would be happier with royalty?" Renjun spoke in a calm manner that made Chenle at ease.

"He's very good with people. I'm sure he could easily find someone else. He's very affectionate and talkative. A princess or prince would be a good fit." Donghyuk groaned once again at Chenle's answer. Renjun rolled his eyes.

"Good with people? Jisung? I think you mean someone else." Jeno said in surprise and laughed. Renjun laughed a bit too.

"Okay Chenle, since someone keeps groaning in pain let's speak this way." Renjun started speaking in Mandarin, making Chenle listen attentively.

"Okay, sure."

"Jisung is not affectionate and talkative." Renjun shook his head. "He is not very good with people either. He's an awkward kid. He may be comfortable with you and with us, but he is very shy when meeting new people. Even with us he will not be very affectionate."