Finally it's fixed

Jieun sat on the sofa nervously, her caretaker would be coming today and they would meet for the first time.

  "Don't worry Jen, she's nice, I've met her before," Felix tried to make Jieun less nervous. After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and a female came in after Chan invited her in.

  "Hi Jieun, I'm Celine nice to meet you," She introduced herself to Jieun who shyly hid behind Felix.

  "You two should spend time getting to know each other better, we'll be back after rehearsal," Minho suggested and the boys left.

  Things turned out pretty awkward between the two who were in the dorm but soon warmed up after they had randomly thought at the same time to fix the curtain.

  "I don't get why appa and the others didn't want to fix this..." Jieun commented as she was looping the curtain into the hoops.

  Once that was done, they became more comfortable with each other. Jieun then had an idea of posting something and Celine suggested posting memes of the members.

  "Wait that's their password?" Celine said after Jieun told her the group's Instagram password. Celine scrolled through her photo gallery which was already filled with memes and asked Jieun to pick a few.

  After picking a few, they decided to post it along with a picture of the fixed curtain. Comments flooded with how the curtain was finally fixed, comments about the memes did appear but most STAYs were more interested about the curtain.

  "I think we will have a fun time when skz is away," Celine said, Jieun agreed. The next thing did was plan what they wanted to do together when the members were gone. Let's say the list is very long...

߬
✎ edited 25/06/2021
✎  If you don't know Celine is leebitcult / celyoonies Please go and check out her books!