2. The Sourting Hat

Start from the beginning

"Why, hello ladies." James smirked.

"What did you do?" Roxanne asked to his brother.

"Ugh, it was hilarious." He laughed and sat next to Roxanne. He looked at me and smiled. "Hello, I'm Fred."

I smiled, "I'm Lily."

"Scorpius is gonna be so mad." The now blue haired boy laughed. "I'm Teddy by the way."

I smiled again and nodded.

He sat down next to Fred and they started laughing and whispering about a boy named Scorpius.

James suddenly appeared next to me with a smirk on his face. He put his arm around my shoulder and kept smiling.

"Can I help you?" I asked, trying to sound friendly. I don't want people to hate me from the first day.

"You guys know each other?" Fred asked.

"Thanks to my old friend Ollivander." James smiled.

"The wand guy?" Teddy asked confused.

"What are you reading?" James asked, completely ignoring his friends and pointing the book on my lap with his other hand.

"Hogwarts: A History." I answered as I pushed his arm.

"I think I found a bestie for Aunt Hermione." Fred laughed.

"Hey, I just realized something. Your names." Teddy said.

"Not again." I muttered to myself. If I could change my name, I probably would.

"Go on." James smirked.

"Oh, yeah." This time Roxanne was talking. "Lily and James, James and Lily."

"Roxanne, maybe we should go change. We're nearly there." I asked to Roxanne, trying to get away from this James kid, as soon as possible. Something about him made me feel... weird.

"Yeah, you're right." She got up and took her bag. "You guys should change too." She looked at the boys and they all nodded.

We left the compartment to change, finally getting away from that weirdo.

*****

"Weasley, Fred." Professor McGonagall said.

Fred took a step frowards to the Sorting Hat and sat down on the chair.

The Sorting Hat muttered something to himself, "Hah! Another Weasley. This ones name is Fred too. Godric help this school! GRYFFINDOR!" He yelled.

Gryffindor table cheered for Fred as he sat down.

Professor McGonagall looked at her list once again. "Potter, James Sirius" Her eyes suddenly widened and I heard her say, "Oh, Merlin."

James walked up to the sorting hat and sat down.

"James Potter, hmm, I see, GRYFFINDOR!"

Gryffindor table once again started cheering.

"Williams, Sarah."

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Harper, Alex."

"SLYTHERIN!"

"Malfoy, Scorpius."

"SLYTHERIN!"

"Micheal, Cadance."

"RAVENCLAW!"

"Weasley, Roxanne."

Roxanne took a step forward and sat on the chair.

"I see we are full of Weasley's this year. Hmm, this one is smart, also brave, hmm, I see, GRYFFINDOR!" The sourting hat shouted.

Gryffindor table cheered as she sat down with a smile on her face. I'm happy that she's happy.

"Lupin, Teddy."

Teddy sat on the chair with a smile, like he already knew his house.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Gryffindor cheered as Teddy sat down on their table.

"Wood, Lily." Professor McGonagall said, which made me jump a little.

I sat down on the chair as Professor McGonagall placed the Sourting Hat on my head.

"Hmm, clever, smart, loyal, brave at the same time, I'm not sure... Tell me wise girl, which house do you want?" The hat asked.

I whispered to his ear, and he listened.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

The whole Gryffindor table started cheering, especially James.