Was this what elder brother valued? Scarface grinned, stretched out his uninjured arm and patted Chen Yuanming's shoulder. "It's okay, you're in luck."

Chen Yuanming froze for a bit, but still couldn't figure out the other party's intentions. Scarface opened his mouth and asked, "Do you have plans for tomorrow?"

"Is something up?" Chen Yuanming responded with a question.

"Yes." The smile on the corner of Scarface's mouth had a veiled feeling. "It's a good thing, I'll pick you up at 3 pm tomorrow, don't go anywhere."

With that, he patted Chen Yuanming's shoulder and turned to leave the dormitory building. Chen Yunaming stood at the doorway for a long time, then closed the door silently.

In the afternoon of the next day, Scarface came by in a car to pick Chen Yuanming up on time. The driver was an unfamiliar face. Scarface pulled the man to sit in the back seat and patted the back of the leather chair.

"Audi 100, have you heard of it?"

Chen Yuanming's complexion was poor. He smiled reluctantly and looked down at his feet. Scarface did not miss out on the opportunity to show off. He leaned back comfortably in the driver's seat and raised his legs.

"You may not know this, but the Audi 100 is a serious "official car". The police dare not stop an Audi 100 on the road. It took my brother a lot of effort to get it. He looked at the teenager whose face held a prim expression and grinned "Follow my brother so you can see more."

The car drove very fast, and soon arrived at a street in the eastern district of Zhuhai City. After passing by a few high-end restaurants, it stopped steadily in front of a small building.

Taking a deep breath, Chen Yuanming walked out of the car without any hesitation and looked directly at the building in front of him. This was a small four-storey villa with about a dozen rooms on the first floor. It had a little bit of a European-style architecture. The surrounding wall was a little high and there was a dedicated parking lot next to it.

Scarface put his arm around Chen Yuanming's shoulders and led him in. "Come in and see ..."

As soon as he entered the door of the small building, Chen Yuanming opened his eyes. Scarlet shag carpet, water colored wall-paper, decorated ceilings, and a small fountain in the hall that was spitting out water.

There were two women at the door welcoming guests. Both women were above-standard beauties and while they were dressed a little less decently it was still more conservative than flirtatious. They fully displayed the temptation of uniforms.

A private club? Just by looking around Chen Yuanming understood what was happening. Perhaps in recent years only a few people may have heard of this kind of place, but the name "Heaven on Earth" will eventually spread throughout the north and south, and only few people will not know what this club represented.

He did not expect to be brought to such a place and though Chen Yuanming was fully prepared, he still couldn't help but be surprised.

Just in time. At last he had finally seen some astonishment on the teenager's face. Scarface smiled proudly, "Have you ever been to such a place? Let's go in, brother, let me show you."

At this moment, a woman came in quickly from the side of the hall. Her makeup was very colorful, her hair was piled high, her figure was full and enchanting, and like wind she could walk on the soft carpet in high heels. She must have been between the ages of 25-45 years, but regardless of her age she displayed a mature charm.

"Qiang ge!" The beautiful woman called out in a charming voice when she saw Scarface. Her voice was soft and sweet like that of a girl next door. The contrast was very confusing. "You are here at last. Elder brother has been waiting upstairs for a long time ~~"