He seemed to have prepared in detail last night ... Chen Yuanming did not answer immediately but rather picked up the three watches in front of him, looked at them carefully and then put them back in place.

"I'm not very good with current trends but Zhuhai should sell these models, however for their prices... I'm really not sure."

"Oh, that's easy." Wang Haitao immediately said. He seemed to have been waiting for this sentence. "This is only a small business and we are just trying to earn a gross profit. We can help you sell the goods if each model is at least 5 yuan less than its lowest market price. "

After hearing this, Chen Yuanming's eyes brightened, and there was a hint of joy on his face, but his mouth was still not relaxed. "Is that so? But I don't have much money and I don't think I can get a lot of goods ..."

"That's not a problem!" Su Xiao interjected this time, "We are all small businesses. It's safer to test the market first. Besides, I see that your brother also visits Wuhan at least twice a month. There will be more opportunities in the future! "

"Yes, you should take your time at the start." Wang Haitao followed up kindly. He appeared to have completely handed over the initiative to the Chen Yuanming.

By this remark, Chen Yuanming discerned that this Wang Haitao was far more savvy than his wife and was good at inviting people to kindly step into the vat. However, for now he was quite satisfied with the situation. Currently he was really poor and even if he was willing to use all his money as a start-up fund, it was still better to start small since all involved parties were unwilling to take risks.

After the meal, the hosts and the guest were all happy and exchanged a few more words. Then, Chen Yuanming went back to his room to catch up on his sleep. Looking at the departing back of the teenager, Su Xiao poked her husband, "Did you have to say that it could be only 5 yuan cheaper. In case the goods are actually 5 yuan cheaper, how can we sell them? They can't be sold at market price right? One or two transactions will only earn about 100 yuan. In that case won't it be better to rent more rooms instead? "

"What do you know?" Wang Haitao raised the corner of his mouth. "That child is not as simple and as stupid as you think. Anyway, we are testing the market first,. Let's test his personality. If he knows how to share profits and wants to engage in long-term business he wouldn't just send us profit of 5 yuan. If he's that greedy ... a single transaction will be enough at that time. We would simply tell him that the goods aren't easy for us to sell and that he should find someone better "

Su Xiao opened her mouth to speak again but finally just nodded obediently. Her man was really better in business than she was. It was better to listen.

At around 1 o' clock in the afternoon, Scarface returned holding a bottle of alcohol and a truck full of wine and goods. There was no further delay this time and the two left the room that afternoon and set off on the return journey. This time it was a little more tense than their trip in. They only stopped for two nights and rushed back to Zhuhai in two and a half days. Even though he was so tired that his bones were about to fall apart, Chen Yuanming was keenly aware that they did not pass through the unloading point in Luzhou on the return journey, but he was not interested in studying the details.

When they arrived at home, because of the tight schedule, the difficulty of the task and the very gratifying completion, the big boss Ma Lei was very generous and gave Chen Yuanmimg an extra 100 yuan in pay for overtime work. Scarface also repeatedly reassured Chen Yuanming that they had been in a hurry on this trip and that the next trip would definitely be more relaxed.

Chen Yuanming smiled and didn't respond. He kindly accepted the money as well as one month's salary advance from the boss, and quietly left the courtyard. Over the past two days, the number of strangers in the courtyard seemed to have doubled and the expressions on the faces of Ma Lei and Scarface were tense. It was likely that there had been a change in the smuggling business. For this kind of high-risk trading, Chen Yuanming had no interest at all and it was better for him to start doing his own small business early.