In fact, driving for the first time again in this lifetime wasn't as easy as Chen Yuanming made it appear to be. In his previous life, he was already over 24 years old when he learned how to drive, and his height had reached at least 180 cm. After working in construction for a few years, his waist and arms became a lot stronger, and driving a large truck was just like playing to him. However, in this life, Chen Yuanming was only 15 years old currently, and his height hadn't reached 170 cm yet. His wrists were as thin as a stalk of hemp, so when he was driving the car, it was inevitable that he'd feel slightly overwhelmed, and be over-cautious.

  However, the problems that he faced in his mind were a lot more deadly than the differences in his body. When he sat in the driver's seat, he couldn't stop himself from recalling the scene of him dying in a car accident from his previous life. That tremendous impact, the terrible and disastrous accident that had caused his violent death, smashing all his bones and sending his head flying.

  If a person still has their memories after death, then what would leave the deepest impression for them? Chen Yuanming now had an answer to this kind of philosophical question. The horror of death was far superior to anything else, it could almost destroy a person's willpower.

  But... Taking a deep breath, Chen Yuanming showed a self-deprecating smile and relaxed his grip on the steering wheel a little. So what about death? Wasn't he still able to crawl out of the underworld anyway?

  "Okay then, please give me a direction."

  His voice was ordinary and calm, as if nothing had happened. Under the guidance of the other person, the big blue truck drove out of the gates.

  Half an hour later.

  The truck re-entered the gate, and as soon as it stopped, the scarface hopped down from the car and raised his thumb.

  "I have nothing to say!" He was smiling so much that his gums were showing, "He was a little when we first left, but after five minutes of driving, it was like he was at home. His driving was both stable and accurate, he didn't knock against the edges of the road at all, and his turns were also very smooth, he's a real expert!"

  While he was talking, Chen Yuanming also climbed out from the driver's seat. His thin undershirt was completely soaked, just as it had just been fished out of water. Wiping the sweat on his face, he stood in front of Ma Lei.

  "It's that hot?" Ma Lei looked up and down at the boy, and opened his mouth to ask. The days in April definitely haven't reached that extreme level of temperature yet, but the muscles of the kid's face were almost frozen stiff.

  "I still have to get used to the new car." Chen Yuanming replied lightly. The man in front of him didn't have a fierce outward appearance like the scarface, but underneath his straight, slanted eyebrows, his gaze was very sharp, revealing shrewdness and calculation. He's met a lot of people like him before in his last life, and he knew how to communicate with them. There was no need for any trickery over such trivial matters.

  Hearing that the kid simply admitted that he was nervous, Ma Lei raised his eyebrows and looked at his thin body for a moment, then suddenly sneered, "Since your skills are so good, why didn't you go to the car stalls? The salary there is higher, and they're also recruiting for a lot of people."

  The scarface didn't expect his boss to say something like this, and he almost panicked. He's never seen someone actually trying to push away help, and right now they were lacking drivers! The other person's eyes swept over, and his anger was instantly suppressed. Instead, he impatiently looked at the youth who currently had no expression on his face.