"Answer the question that I just asked!"

  Chen Yuanming didn't move, and looked straight back at her.

  "Now that your grades have gone up, you're starting to revert to your old ways?" Looking at the other person's unremorseful expression, Teacher Han's voice became a little sharper, "You stand up for me! You dare to not pay attention in my class? What are you holding in your hands, give it over to me! Do you think you can stop listening to your lessons now? That you can do whatever you want? It's only been a few days and you're already so full of yourself? Wow, how impressive!"

  Chen Yuanming stood up silently and looked around at his surroundings. He only saw that more than a half of the people in the class were all looking at him with gloating eyes, taking pleasure in other people's misfortunes, and a few were also frowning out of disdain. He lowered his head, touched the date that was written on the page again, and closed the notebook. He went and took his school bag out from the desk drawer, put away all the textbooks that were on the desk, and Chen Yuanming simply slung the bag over his shoulder and headed out of the classroom.

  Startled by these actions, hushed whispers erupted throughout the classroom. Teacher Han froze for a long time before recovering her wits, and shouted loudly when the teenager stepped out of the classroom. "Chen Yuanming! Do you want to be expelled? This is a school, it's not a place where you can just come and go as you please!"

  Chen Yuanming turned his head around and took a deep look at this clean and brightly-lit classroom, at all those young teenage boys and girls, each with their own unique appearances, at the middle-aged woman who was so angry that she had forgotten her bearings... So familiar, yet so strange. He couldn't go back anymore.

  A slightly self-deprecating smile came to his lips.

  "There's no need for expulsion, I'm dropping out."

  Amidst an uproar, Chen Yuanming walked out of the classroom, his steps brisk and light. Suddenly, a strange sense of ease and happiness rose in his heart [3]. Now that he was one of the top three students in the school, would Han Qian be held responsible because of him dropping out? But this was no longer important, he now no longer had to disguise himself anymore, awkwardly staying among this group of children. Now, for him, there were more important things to think about...

  "Chen Yuanming!"

  With the sudden loud shout, the door was violently kicked open. Chen Yuanming put away the envelope in his hand and raised his head. He only saw his dad rush in angrily, then grabbed his collar, and dragged him up from the bed.

  "You'd better fucking tell it to me clearly! What happened at school today!"

  "It's exactly like what you've heard, Dad."

  "You still fucking have the audacity to talk back to me!" A hand as big as a leaf-fan struck down and hit him, causing Chen Yuanming to stagger. "Go over and apologize to your teacher!"

  "Doudou!" Wang Juan also rushed in through the door, "What were you thinking? It's almost time for you to write your final exams and graduate, how could you talk back to the teacher! You! Hurry and go over there to admit your mistakes, I'll go with you... "

  It looked like the phone call went directly to the factory. There was a fiery pain by the corner of his mouth. In the face of his furious parents, Chen Yuanming shook his head gently, "I really don't want to go anymore, don't ...

  "You wretched bastard!"

  Chen Jianhua sent a kick over with his leg, and with a clatter, the table and chairs around him were knocked to the ground. Chen Yuanming lost his balance after being kicked, took a few steps back, and supported himself on the ground with one hand.