"Well Lets not Forget that You all do have an Upcoming Games against each other, And somehow you guys forgot Tetsu can Use Zone" Hinata said reminding them all Causing an out Break asking Kuroko how he did Enter the Zone even if being a shadow.

Kuroko has his arms up as if trying to keep them away as he gets crowded none the less Even with Akashi and Midorima.

"Hinata-san, Help" Kuroko Said only to be watched By Hinata who finds it Amusing.

"Okay Okay Enough, where are we going for now? My house is last Stop" Hinata said.

The others looked at Akashi who only smiled and took out some Tickets.
"Amusement park" He said, Hinata and Kise's Eyes sparkle in excitement.

"Heck yeah!" Kise said while Hinata just tries to keep himself calm.

"Oi! let go of me Idiot!" Aomine shouted.

"Nope!"Kise replied.

Hinata just chuckle at the two as the others were walking behind them.

They Reached The amusement part, Akashi gave The guard their Tickets and Entered.

Kise was acting like a little kid because he was looking at the Rides with stars in his Eyes.

Hinata looked at the group.
"What ride do you want to try?" Hinata asked.

"Hinatachii! lets go on this one!" Kise said Pulling Hinata to a Huge Roller Coster.

Hinata giggled and Lined up, When they were next. Aomine said.
"Can I just watch from the ground?" He said.

"Nope!"Kise said.

"D-do We have to do this one?" Akashi asked a little scared of it.

"Yeah, do we?" Kuroko asked normally but actually scared.

They were talking about how they cant refuse and that they were ridding it First but stopped When Hinata has already sat down.

Aomine and Kuroko sat Together with Midorima, While Murasakibara sat with Kise, Akashi decided To sit next To Hinata.

The Roller coster Started to move forward, Aomine and Kuroko looked at their sides in fear as the roller coster was Already climbing its way up.

Akashi kept his eyes thightly Shut, Hinata Looked at the 3 with Pure amusement.

As The roller Coster Goes down Aomine passed out while kuroko Grabbed on the safety guard tightly, Akashi just Kept His eyes more Tightly shut if possible.

Hinata and Kise was Screaming in pure Excitement, Murasakibara and Midorima was taking Care of the scared ones.

The roller coster Reached the end and Stopped, Midorima And Murasakibara had to carry Aomine to a Bench as Akashi and Kuroko pukes by the bins.

Hinata saying sorry to Akashi and Kuroko for 'Forcing' them to ride it.
Aomime wakes up with Hinata giving him some Drinks and a few Sugar snacks to Lighten Aomine up.

They decided to Do the bumpy Cars next. Murasakibara being too tall was having a hard time.

"Wah! Watch where your going Idiot!" Aomine shouted at Kise only to crash to Akashi.

"Aomine..." Akashi said with a dark aura.

"EEEK! I didn't mean to!" Aomine said before Reversing and driving away from Akashi but only to Have Murasakibara Crash to him and Akashi bumping behind him.

"OI! Be more carefu-"
"A.o.m.i.n.e" Akashi said.
"Akachin said To block you off" Murasakibara said.

Kise and Hinata was been Trying to Beat each other only for Kuroko to Bump into the both of them in surprise making kise almost Fly off his car.