"Hey Jane" He greeted me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey Dylan." I replied coldly. What? you can't blame me. I don't want to talk to him right now. At the same time I do, but he doesn't know that.

I could feel the layer of awkwardness in the air.

He sat down and started to talk.

"Look, I'm not sure how to say this, but I'm sorry for everything that happened. I was stupid and I messed up. I miss our friendship, Jane. I really do. I've been a jerk lately and I'm sorry. I know this isn't the perfect spot to be saying this to you right now because I know it holds good and bad memories for the both of us, but I just wanted to say sorry." He finally huffed out. Aweh, he apologized. No, No Jane! You can't be thinking like this right now. This boy is a jerk. He admitted to being one. I guess being friends won't be so bad. I don't know. I smiled at him so he would know that I'm not constipated.

He walked over to be closer to me and gave me a half smile in return. "So am I forgiven? I get it if you're not ready for that. I sure wouldn't forgive a person for that at all. But please, forgive me." He leaned over and kissed my cheek gently.

"Dylan, you're forgiven, but that doesn't change anything between us. I still don't like you at all. Your charm is something that I refuse to fall for again, you can just go now. But thanks for apologizing."

"As you wish." Was the last thing he said before walking away.

And if you have seen The Princess Bride, that means "I love you". But I don't think that's what he meant.

*

*

*

*

*

END OF FLASHBACK

*******************************

Finally, 7 got here! My hair was curled and I had a very small amount of makeup on. Those butterfly's in my stomach wouldn't go away and I couldn't believe that this was happening. I was going on a date with James. Nothing could go wrong. Just nothing! But of course, I probably just jinxed myself on that one. Something bad is bound to happen now. I know, I sound bipolar but whatever.

Baleigh's mom pulled into my driveway and sitting in her car was James and Seth. Gosh. He looked amazingly sexy. He was wearing a maroon V-neck with dark washed jeans. He couldn't of looked any better. (PICTURE OF THE SHIRT ON THE SIDE)

"Bye mom! Im heading out! I'll Be back eventually!" She ran out and gave me some cash. "Be safe. Have fun! Love you!"

Baleigh and I were all ready to go.

I got in the car and sat down next to James.

"Hey Jane."

He said it so casually, like the words just came so easily for him. Probably because they did.

"Umm hey James.." I replied awkwardly.

"You okay?" He asked, not knowing how nervous I actually was.

"Yeah, just slightly tired."

I lied. He probably knew that I was lying too, but he didn't say anything.

"Okay, well don't fall asleep during the movie. Ill have to find out some way to wake you up.

"Okay, I'll try not too." I sheepishly said.

Baleigh and Seth were engulfed in their own conversation. I could obviously tell that he was flirting with her. It was the way his eyes lit up when she said something and how he would reply with such inelligence. It was a beautiful thing to be seeing.

We continued talking and eventually got to the movie theater. I really like spending time with Baleigh, Seth, and James. They're fun people, you know?

"Okay now y'all call me when you want me to pick y'all up." Baleigh's mom said to us, since we couldn't drive yet. Taking driver's ed still is a pain, since we all kind of started late.

"Okay thanks!"

Baleigh yelled back to her mom.

We were all going to see "Skyfall" the new James Bond movie.(TRAILER OF THE MOVIE ON THE SIDE) I had never seen it before so this should be interesting. I was planning on being so "scared" and wanting James to offer his hand to hold, but I'm not sure that will work. I got so caught up on my thoughts as I was standing outside that I didn't notice James coming towards me.

"Hey Jane, you coming inside now?" He asked with deep consern in his voice.

"Oh sorry, I guess I got to wiled up in my daydream." I replied, embarrassed.

"Come on," He said, offering his arm. "What?" I asked. "You're supposed to link your arm in with mine, duh." He pointed out.

"Oops. My bad." I replied.

"It's fine, you coming? And here, we can try this again." He said, offering his arm again. I looped mine through his and smiled.

***********************************

HEY GUYS! THESE CHAPTERS ARE CURRENTLY BEING EDITED AND REVISED :) I ALREADY HAVE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY CALLED CATEGORIES IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT AFTER THIS BOOK :) THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND THE VOTES!

STAY LOVELY XX