Chapter 3

Chapter 3!(:

PICTURE OF DYLAN ON THE SIDE :)

****JAMES POINT OF VIEW****

"Really dude, that loser Jane?"

Dylan, my so called best friend asked me.

"Yeah, and she's not half bad once you get to know her, for your information."

"But still dude, she's a total dork."

"And you aren't?" I shot back at him.

"No. I'm cool. You're cool. She's not. She doesn't belong with us."

"So? She's pretty cool to me. "

"Whatever. Lets just change the topic"

Wow, Dylan was being such a jerk and I'm starting to sound like a chick. I just laughed along and decided to do what he said-change the topic.

"Hey what are we talking about?"

Tyler, another one of my friends asked.

"How James has decided to crush on that loser, Jane."

Dylan replied harshly.

"Jane? Why her? She's not a loser, Dylan. You just hate her because you cheated on her and she dumped you." Tyler said.

"Can we please just drop this subject?" I asked, "Forget I said anything."

Thank goodness Tyler came and saved the day. Why would someone cheat on that gorgeous girl?  It all makes sense now,the werid vibes from Dylan. Dylan just stayed quiet from then on. I was sitting in first period bored out of my mind and decided to text her. It's also quite funny, I pretended not to know her name for years...and now I'm about to text her. She's quite shy and blushes easily around me. It's pretty funny also. She's too cute for her own good.

To:Jane

Hey beautiful

Wait, no. That was too sudden, it might scare her away.

Erase.

To: Jane

Hey!

>sent<

There we go. I was safe for now. Much better, all of a sudden my phone buzzed.

From:Jane

Who is this?(:

> reply<

See? She's too cute for her own good. Texting a completely strange number back... Oh Jane...

To:Jane

Oh sorry, it's James.

>sent<

*phone buzzes*

From:Jane

Oh, hey!(: how's first period?

>reply<

To:Jane

Boring! Save me.

>sent<

*phone buzzes*

From:Jane

Haha I bet!(: well hey, I don't want you getting in trouble for texting during class. Talk to you later?

How cute, she wants me out of trouble! This is what I'm talking about. My respect for her gets bigger and bigger every day, along with my crush. Why would she ever like me though? I'm nothing special. I don't deserve her though.

>reply<

To:Jane

Okay, text ya later (:

I put my phone away and started to pay attention to the actual lesson. The smile on my face never left.

I get to see Jane next period. I've gotta tone my smile down, or she'll know for sure.

I gotta keep my cool. Acting like a jerk and pretending that she doesn't exist seems to be working. Well, except when her drink spilled all over me.I had to be a gentlemen then. 

The bell rang quite loudly and I sprinted to my 2nd period. I mean normally Spanish isn't all that exciting, since I've started to like this so called "looser" I've begun to enjoy it a little more. The only problem: Dylan is in this class, I mean we are best friends and all, but since I found out that Jane is his ex, I can't like flirt and he will make fun of me for flirting with her. I can't be kicked out of our group. Apparently I'm "cool"? Since when has this happened? I just live life like any other cocky  teenage guy.

********************************

END OF CHAPTER THREE

(A/N) sorry it was incredibly short, since I'm a girl, it's kinda impossible for me to write from a guys point of view! I'm trying the best I can(: If you read on later, I promise the writing gets way better. I startedt this book when I was younger and now I'm going back and revising everything. Making it sound older, you know? Please VOTEEEEEE:)

-EmiliaJane

XOXOXO<3