Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5!(:

Well, it's finally Saturday! Thank goodness, I couldn't of survived any more school. It's just terrible.

It was about 3:00 pm and I was still chilling in my pj's. Oh I know, it's a brilliant form of laziness! Adore me. My phone started to vibrate and I was getting a call from an "unknown" number. I answered very quickly, because something could be wrong.

"Umm hello?"

"Hey, it's Baleigh" The person on the end of the line replied.

"Umm what happened to your phone?" I asked her.

"Long story, lets just say I can't use it right now"

"Umm okay, what's up?"

"You. Me. James. Seth. Movies at 7, be there!"

"Okay! Your mom gonna pick us all up?" I asked her.

"Duh! Ill be over soon so we can get ready! See yah soon Jane!"

I hung up and walked over to the couch. How in the world did she get our two crushes to agree to this? She must be a miracle worker or something.

Baleigh is short, like me. She has baby blonde hair and like so many muscles. She is a basketball STAR. No joke. She's extremely beautiful and sometimes I get all jealous of her gorgeousness. But that's not the point.

I grabbed my favorite blanket and the remote and decided to relax until she showed up at my place. Flipping through the channels I noticed that DC Cupcakes is on. That is my absolute favorite show. But then again, I crave cupcakes all the time when watching it.

I can't believe that I'm trying to remain calm. I'm going to be on a group "date" and right now I'm sitting here in my pj's watching DC Cupcakes. Oh well, I guess this is all I CAN do right now. It's not like I can make 4 hours get here any quicker.

"Ding dong!" I could hear Baleigh yelling from my very comfortable spot on the couch.

"Come in!" I yelled back at her, too lazy to actually stand up.

She didn't hesitate to walk right in, looking gorgeous as always.

"What are you doing in your pj's? You aren't going on the date like that!"

"Well, I figured you could help me find something to wear!" I playfully shouted back at her.

"Expert Baleigh at your service!" She said while saluting to me.

We dashed up to my room and she threw open my closet door.

In no time, my room was filled with numerous different outfits that she had thought about me wearing..

She finally decided on my "good butt" jeans and an adorable navy top that I had forgotten about.

"So, how did you get James and Seth to agree to this?" I asked while getting dressed.

"Well,it was quite simple. Seth and I are best friends practically, even though I'm majorly crushing on him. He knows you like James and so.......kaboom! He got James to come along!" She seemed quite pleased with herself, I would be too if I pulled this off.

Something seemed weird though.

Maybe I'm just off. Yesterday was weird.

********************************

FLASHBACK TO YESTERDAY

I briskly walked to "our tree" while my nerves were haywire. Dylan wasn't here yet, and honestly I didn't want him to come. I was happy, slightly broken, but happy. I don't need a guy like him in my life anymore, because I don't do second chances that easily. I saw him walking up, and I quickly sucked in a deep breath of air and let it out slowly. Maybe this was a bad Idea, you know, agreeing to this. I guess feelings are a weird thing. How can you still want to be with a guy who broke your heart? I mean, how am I still attached to the memories of this place? Why did I agree to meet him here, out of all the places, here?