"Y/n. I was from metor city too, and Undoubtedly something like that would have happened there it is a place for the unknown after all,but you are now safe and here. That's all that matters". Chrollo says to me before taking off his long purple coat and his under shirt, putting them to the side leaving his bare chest exposed as he took off his boots as well placing them to the side of the bed before speaking again "You need to get some rest, I'll be awake if anything happens, but we have things to do before I start ypur training tomorrow. So please rest for a while."

I nod and unstuck the sheets of the bed placing myself in between them. Nuzzling myslef into the covers before drifting off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------

" you have no place in this world"

"You aren't our equal. You're worthless"

"Remember you were born to die."

"You'll never be anything better than a house pet."

These thoughts filled my head as I slept along with the haunting image of my brother Tierā bleeding out on the living room floor. He promised to protect me forever. I soon realized that forever isn't a reality. Just a Meer concept that's incredibly naive. As the image of my brother grew closer and closer finally my mind and dream land making me look into his dead cold eyes I snap awake.
---------------------------------------------------------
I wake up breathing heavily. Looking up to see the hotel room and Chrollo looking at his book across the room.

"Bad dream y/n" He asks me turning the page of his book

"More like horrible dream." I say still in shock from what I had seen again.

"Come here y/n." Chrollo says to me closing his book

I walk over to him and sit on the other bed. Chrollo was sitting on a chair next to the bed, I sat on the bed legs crossed hands fidgeting.

"Y/n lie down." He said to me

I moved myself under the sheets turning to my side only to be almost face to face with chrollo.

"I don't know if this will help you calm down,but I've heard before that stories help." Chrollo opens his book again"If you'd like I could read you some of the book I'm currently reading." His voice soo soothing, almost like a soft silky velvet sheet that wrapped me in security and safety.

"Yes I would like that." I lightly laugh as i lay my head on the pillow.

"Well then. Let me start from the beginning of the chapter." Chrollo flipped the pages of the book back to the beginning each page turn made a smooth noise. ,until he finally reached the beginning of the chapter. I was comfortable on the pillow looking at his eyes as he prepared to read the chapter.

"Why must we be pushed to such poor perceptions of reality. The world around us speaks silently,but shows us these poor perceptions ,and these lies we've been told. Lucifer the fallen angel ,is now known as the devil or Satan, when he was misunderstood, and given the title of evil, when in the moral reality he was trying to connect humans and angels before God banished him." His voice so soft and melancholy. "Lady Lilith is sadly the same ,she tried to show the world women could be the dominate mate, but God did not believe this and banished her from the garden of Eidn. The way we've been told to live is in order , to fall in line with people who are trying to control us. People who want our fear to take over ,people who want us to think of them as Gods. When they are false Gods, but sadly people fall into these perceptions and forget about the cruel reality behind this all. The brainwashing, the agony others have gone through, others forget it all. Now all they think about is what the preachers say. They believe the preachers who preach killing people who don't think the way they do, the preachers who believe that they are the new God, the preachers who lie just to cover up their own sins of greed and wrath. These are the false leaders we believe,but why? Why must we be so idiotic to believe these people who cause such agony on the world perhaps, it's because we have no other way , because some were born to follow ,and some were born to lead." He closes the book and looks at me before standing up and adjusting the sheets so they covered me completely.

"What do you think of the false Gods Chrollo?" I ask him my eyes beginning to droop and close

"I believe they must be replaced by a real God, in order to know their place." He says to me gently picking up my chin,and looking at my e/c eyes before I fall asleep quietly and peacefully this time. No added nightmares.

---------------------------------------------------------

Gshfnsj HI UM NEXT UPDATE IS SATURDAY AND UM I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE BOOK🤺

I just ate some delicious chicken nuggets🤖👍🏼