ch:16

"Watch it all burn. Watch as he dies. You let someone you cared for die,now watch him die right before your eyes again."

"Hello who's there."

"He'll die, infront of your eyes, you can't hide him from us for long we'll find you y/n, and when we do we'll kill him before we kill you. "

Hearing the voices in my dream, there was nothing but pitch black darkness and voices of my family, and me asking who it was, as the words continued to pour out in the form of their voices.

"Isn't he weak currently, maybe he'll die now. You know you can't run for long, we've already found you."

"Run y/n run . Like you always do ,run away from who you truly are, you're a monster."

Feeling hands at my neck at put my in a chokehold I can't help but gasp for air,I couldn't see or feel who it was all I could feel was the hand constricting  my neck making it harder and harder to breath.
----------------------------------------------------------
Shooting awake I push myself up in a fit of coughing, sitting up gasping for air and regaining my breath, unaware I had woken up Chrollo I the process.

"Y/n, it was just a dream." Chrollo says to me as he grabs my chin and turn it towards him

"Are you alright?" I ask cupping his cheeks my eyes slowly feeling like tear were going to slip out which of course I wouldn't let them ,but the feeling teased me as if they were.

"I'm perfectly fine y/n, it's really you I should be worried about." He says moving his hands on top of my hand which were on his cheeks.

"You're not hurt or anything am I correct? Are you completely sure you're alright." I ask shakily

"Y/n. I'm alright other than you bumping my head when you shot up from the bed, I'm alright there are not injuries on me. You on the other hand woke up gasping for air,so are you alright?" Chrollo softens his eyes towards me and keeps his hands pressed on mine.

"I don't feel inclined to talk about what I saw in my dream, but promise me you won't get hurt. Promise me!" I furrow my eyebrows,my eyes still with the glossy overlay of tears waiting to spill, as I pull Chrollo towards me wrapping my arms around him. Breathing in the smell of cedarwood ,and coffee, that covered his body while holding him close to me, as his arms wrapped around my body.

" I can't guarantee that promise,but I will do my best to keep you and myself out of danger when I can." Chrollo whispers to me holding me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After my midnight scare I could barley sleep, my body was sluggish while waling downstairs, until I had a cup of coffee which only boosted my energy level by a small percent, but even with how tired I was I knew I couldn't let Chrollo get the best of me, not today at all, especially since this was one of my greatest challenges, where I would be facing off against him in our finally training exercise.

"Are you ready?" Chrollo asked me with a smug smile as I walked outside

"I suppose, but if I hurt you. You need to tell me." I scoff 

"I will, don't worry ,but I highly doubt you'll be able to." He laughs at me

"We'll just have to see about that." I laugh back ,before throwing a punch as a diversion as I kick his leg, yet Chrollo doesn't flinch nor move, instead he looks down at me before flipping me to the ground keeping his tall composure as if nothing had happened.