The Wolf makes his grounds

Start from the beginning

Corrupted Cop: You think you'll get away- 

I went for a quick slash... I suck holding back because that quick lash kinda slashed the the guys upper half off. The officers around the area were scared shitless how I did that. 

Mike(mind): Oh fuck, I forgot that these bastards don't have aura nor have any armor to protect them to my blade. Welp shit! one down I said while I was thinking as I was in my stance to do my quick slash attack. 

Detective: SHOOT HIM!! 

I booked it as I jumped off where I was standing I started to make my way up. Bullets started to come at me, but I came to my blade and sliced them all that got my way. With my eyes getting an upgrade I could see who I can or can't kill. I copes began comedown at my way with batons and guns towards me, but again how can they defeat me as my sword is basically a damn cheat to the world. As I started to run I started to slash and punch my way through the people that got my way. There were some women as well, but once I saw them and said. 

Mike: IF YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT THE LAW ABOUT YOU POLICE WOMEN! THINK AGAIN! AS KAZUMA SATOU HE SAID HIMSELF, "IN THE NAME OF TRUE GENDER EQUALITY I WIL DROPLKICK ANY WOMAN WHO DESERVES IT!" SO HERE COMES A DROPKICK! 
(Wrath19: We all have our opinions and such as we all have watched at least Konosuba and we can agree that Satou is a mad lad! now for those who don't understand and are pretty angry. Stop where your at and go to Youtube and put, "Konosuba" to understand that... this show is funny as fuck)

As I yelled that statement the two women were shock and I jumped as I closed my legs and was in a dropkick stance and did what would Satou Kazuma would do. Dropkick woman who get in his and my way so there. 

Langlong(mind): No respect for women I see. 

Mike: Shut it! another group is coming my way! 

Another group came towards me, but this time it was a SWAT team coming towards me they got their riot shields along with their guns being... let's just say from tiny guns to ASSUALT RIFILES and SHOTGUNS! I had to jump over them like Mario style. I started to jump one guy's head to the other until I reached to the higher highs. I kick down the door and see to my and right that people are still coming right at me. I charged to the right and I started beating the shit out of them giving them the right hook on one, the other a kick, another a sword slash, and for the rest you can say that the results are the same as I do to my enemies or not. This kept on going with each floor either the police get bigger the firepower or that of me putting the body count on either killing or knocks outs. As I kept on running up and up I reached to the floor where the the Director is at. I want to catch him off guard so.. I looked around and see that there's a vent. 
(Music ends)

As I started to make my way through the vents I made my way to the Police Directors office and once I was above the guy the old man seems angered. 

Director: GOD DAMN IT! FIND HIM AND KILL HIM! do your job and I do mine! am I clear go! and goodbye! *hangs up call* God damn it, not one of these people can handle one simple lunatic! 

I then used one of my slots to use, "Smoke" the infamous second son ability to transform myself into smoke. I went down carefully not making a sound and not even making him know what's to come. Once I was behind him I carefully put two of my hands onto his shoulders and said. 

Mike: Make one sound or one movement and your dead.(mind) I mean either way you look at this he'll will die. 

Director: What do you want?