The Wolf makes his grounds

Start from the beginning

Yeah some of the cops came to his aid and took his ass out and now we're in the right atmosphere. 

Mike: Okay now! we're in the mood! I said as everyone is still on guard. 

Akechi: Please sir! don't make things harder for yourself! 

Sae: We will give you ten seconds to make your decision! 

Mike: Yeah, sorry not sorry because right now my target is here! 

Sae: What? 

Everyone being the cops were now aiming at me... now the big question comes in. 

Mike(mind): Can I kill them? I mean there just mobs and not really important to the games and what not. I just can't kill Akechi nor Sea because they have that plot on their side and even if I killed them I wouldn't! come on I'm not that fucking dumb. I mean.. 

Langlong(mind): Shut up you damn mutt! just kill them! humans are just humans. They're just beasts killing one another and eating off one for the other for power. Why does one like yourself not do so?

It was then Langlong my or said the Okami bloodline spirit spoke in my head so this will give me time to speak with him. 

Mike(mind): I can't because this is outside of our bounders of our own world! I need to find a way not to kill anyone? 

Langlong(mind): Why do you say that? I can see a few people here that deserve death! 

Mike(mind): What? how can-

Langlong(mind): Young wolf you've been under my training for a long time mastering your transformation. Now it's a good time I teach ya, the Okami's eyes.

Mike(mind): First of all! transforming into a wolf/dragon is all good, but transforming into some a weredragon is another whole level! plus right now the readers are confused on what you just said as I'm with them as well! 

Langlong(mind): I really think you have a mess up head to these "readers" of yours, but all well I might as well explain, but into your words. The young wolf and I have been training secretly along with "not wasting time and not putting too much filler for the readers." To what he was training is that of the wolf and you maybe wondering why is it called a wolf/dragon well for the young one he has both a unique aura resembling that of a wolf and dragon. Don't worry you'll see soon enough.

Mike(mind): Alright, alright! now tell me about the Okami's eyes?

Langlong(mind): The Okami's eyes allows the users to see ones true intentions. For example, you can see through ones lies, murderous intent, or that of evil being sinners. Another example you'll be able to see the good ones being from one telling the truth, a genuine person, or someone who can aid you.

Mike(mind): Sounds nice, can I do it?

Langlong(mind): Why must you ask? such a young one you are. Just focus your energy to your eyes to see ones true intentions and murder them for the sins they did! 

Langlong disappears from my mind or head and I did what he told me and once I did I see all the people having different strings of aura color. Some of them have green being good, but for others have a grimm purple aura and one being Akechi has a red blood and dark aura seems like he hasn't changed for the first part. For Sae she has a yellow string aura seems like she's worried about something along with a bit of dark green seems like she's well in the games says she's envy so that make sense. 

Mike: Ah~ seems like before I reach my target I have to kill some time.(mind) Might as well, besides I'm neither a good guy nor a bad guy! I'm a fucking gamer! I make my choices to kill or not either ways goes now. I said with a smile as my mask hides it.