" Let's get it !" He screamed in excitement.

" Shhhh !" I shushed him " Don't scream so much, Jungkook." 

" What? You are not stopping the kids then why me ?" He pouted.

I can't with him somedays. I can do nothing in front of his pout. He looks up with a pout and big doe eyes. All I can do is smile away, knowing that I have lost it to his cuteness. I stood up to go over to the washroom while the crowd continued to cheer. I did some touch-ups for the makeup and stared back at the reflection in the mirror. I saw a stronger Mia. Things have changed so much. Time has changed. I, no longer feel weak from within or pity myself for being in a terrible state. I went through tough times only to get the best things in the world. I smiled at my stronger self. 

I walked back to our seat when a server bumped into me and spilt the drink on my dress. He apologized a lot of times but I already told him that it was fine. I decided to walk back to the washroom but bumped into Jungkook who held Sung-Jae in his arms. 

" I was looking for you." He told me but before I could answer him. He asked me another question. " What is this ?" referring to the soaked dress.

" Nothing. I just bumped into server and he spilt coconut water." I answered, looking at my dress.

" Oh god! Come over here." He held my hand and took me over to the counter nearby that was selling fresh juices. 

" Excuse me. Can I get some tissues ?" Jungkook asked.

" It's fine, Jungkook." I told him as he made Sung-Jae sit on a chair next to him as he tried to clean whatever was already soaked in my dress.

" Everything is fine for you because you compromise too much." He said drawing closer so nobody could peek, hiding me in front of his lean muscular body. Sometimes, he gets protective. I gazed at hi as a smile crept on my face.

" Where is Nami ?" I asked, looking around for her.

" I am here, Mom !" Namiko said running over to us. " I stayed there a bit to watch the dance."

" It's fine. I will go and change into a new pair of clothes. " I told Jungkook who still tried to clean.

" Wait! I also have to get my sunglasses." Namiko remembered.

" Let's go to the beach !" Sung-Jae jumped at the sight of the beach from the back of the restaurant. 

I chuckled to myself. Our family is a bit chaotic sometimes and it shows very clearly. Jungkook decided to take Sung-Jae to the beach because he kept insisting. I and Nami walked back to the hotel room together. The afternoon went by, playing and relaxing in the shade. We were back by the early evening. I sat on the bed, reading the magazine when Jungkook jumps on the bed, making it bounce a bit.

" Mia, what are you doing ?" he asked cutely.

" Reading the magazine," I replied, not taking my eyes off the magazine.