i shook my head, damn i knew adaliya mama ain't like me but she ain't had to bring me up like that dead or not.

then i wasn't even around then the fuck-

"and then shortly after mama and i got ice cream then went to uncle amare house." she said.

"damn...you've been in any fights??"

"one cause this girl kept on tryna talk about my mama and i was like if you gonna talk shit talk it big and proud and don't be hiding behind the screen and then she was like that's why yo other mama dead and i was like how she know-

come to find out my ex bestie had told her sooo i beat both they asses the next day at school...2 v 1 and i still won." she said.

"if i can ask...what happened??" she asked me.

"what you mean??"

"like...why did we think you were dead??" she ask and i was stuck for a minute.

"you don't have to answer-"

"it's good, basically i was depressed back then like i still am but back then i was really depressed at the moment life became too much....and i thought of the easy way out.

it worked until my dad did sum shit and the nurses brought me back which i went into a coma, but after what all he put me through...just a lot of traumatic shit." i said shaking the thoughts away and she nodded.

"well, can i tell you sumn?" i nodded my head.

"sure.." i said then heard footsteps making us both look back and see sahari.

"how you get out yo crib?" acadia asked and sahari just rubbed her eyes before climbing onto the couch.

"anyways- i'm glad your actually here now....anddd you'll be with us to celebrate my 16th year of being alive." she said and i smiled.

"i'm glad i am too." i said as sahari climbed into my lap.

acadia broke a piece of her sausage and handed it to sahari who took it.

"ouuu you wanna see the nails i wanna get." she asked pulling out her phone and i nodded.

she handed me her phone and i looked at the picture.

"i want sumn like that but it'll be shorter cause i still need to be able to do stuff for my birthday

"i want sumn like that but it'll be shorter cause i still need to be able to do stuff for my birthday." she said

sahari grabbed the phone and stared at the picture before she scrolled making me look away,"girl— don't be looking through my stuff." acadia said snatching it out her hand.

i don't wanna see nothing i don't want or need to see-

i'm guessing it made sahari upset since her lip started curling up,"mmcht i'm sorryyyy." acadia said taking her from me and tried to kiss her but it only made her whine more and push her away.

"i forgot you don't like people kissing you." she said letting sahari go.

"anyways, i think i'm finna go to sleep now but....again i'm glad your here now." she said and hugged me, i hugged her back.

she gathered her stuff before leaving.

i looked at sahari and she stared back at me before putting her arms up, i picked her up and threw my trash away then went back upstairs.

i went into the bedroom and adaliya was still asleep.

i sat sahari down and she stared at the tv while i took off my sweatpants and shirt.

i got back in bed and laid on my back watching coco-melon.

sahari laid down laying her head on my chest facing the tv, before i knew it i heard light snores from her.

knock out fast just like adaliya-