Chapter 1

One day a long time ago there was a boy. His name was Izuku Morningstar. He had black and green hair and black eyes. His face resembled his mother mostly, but you could see some of Lucifer in there as well. Due to his powers he could not leave hell. He had no control over them and if he were to use them the nightmares of hell might come out. Unlike Amedidal's son he was more human then angel. He had the powers of Lucifer and his devil face. Then one day this happened." Father why can't I leave Hell to see mother and the world." Said a young Izuku.

"Well my son, if you were to exit Hell who knows what would happen if you were to lose control." Lucifer said with his British accent. Izuku was upset about that answer, not wanting to accept it. He walked of angry at his fathers actions.

"Father I don't care what you say I am going." Izuku whispered to himself. His eyes going red in a fit of rage. He walked over to a wall and punched it. It left a hole in the wall as he kept moving through Hell. The barriers stopped him from exiting to the human world. He had to form a plan to leave and get to his mother. Now all he had to do was train.

The training he went through was horrible. His devil face would hurt him after a while of using it making his anger take control. But, he had to learn how to completely control it before he would leave Hell, not wanting to hurt his mother.

"My lord, we have found your son training in the dark fields." A demon minion said to Lucifer. Lucifer was happy that his son was trying to train.

"Send demons to fetch him for me, I have something to say to him." Lucifer said. The demon went off to go get Izuku.

" My prince, you have been summoned by your father." The demon said while bowing to Izuku.

"Ok I will be on my way soon." Izuku said. Izuku finished of his training and headed to his father at his throne.

"My son you have a choice." Said Lucifer. Izuku looked at him with a questioning look.

"Ok then what is it?" Asked Izuku.

"You can stay in Hell forever, or you could take your mothers last name and go to the human world in disguise." Said Lucifer. Izuku looked at Lucifer with a happy smile.

"Of corse as you know father, I will be taking the second option." Said Izuku to Lucifer.

This is the end of chapter 1 and I hoped you enjoyed. I am redoing it so I can add more detail and change some things. Also, thanks to @JasonNava7