This was one of the few justifications why Ningguang had not only begotten respect but also feared. Beidou, on the other hand, had not hesitated on holding Ningguang's body close to hers. Like she was not the Tianquan, or carried the aura of someone that can decimate a person's life savings into cinders. Ningguang remained focused on the list of criminals. 

"Shouldn't you be spending time with your crew right now?"

Beidou nuzzled her head against Ningguang, breathing in and out through her nostrils gingerly, her voice raspy and full of sharp vitality. "What makes you think I have no business coming here? I always have a reason to meet you."

Ningguang's cheeks turned a shade of vermillion mixed with the color of her skin. Why isn't she pushing Beidou out of the way?

"You're not this close when we're out in the open," Ningguang said, her tone sounded as if it were childish but still retaining that maturity she mastered. "What's gotten into you recently?"

"I have no idea. I just knew I needed to be here." 

Ningguang turned to face Beidou this time, now she was fully entranced by her. They both gazed at each other, finding out who would move first until Beidou pulled at her hand and led her to stand up. The action was so hurried and... wildly attractive.

It didn't take long for Beidou to connect her forehead with Liyue's caretaker of laws, her heart pounded crazily. What bad manners, forcing her to pause work for needless gestures of affection.

"Beidou," Ningguang said her name for the first time that night. "Is your heart clamoring? Because what you're doing could change everything. Why do you like me?" Even if she said that, she remained in her position, feeling Beidou's breath touch her seductively. 

"Making you laugh when we're together helps me think this can work. Why can't I like you?" Beidou intertwined her fingers with Ningguang, tucking a strand of her snow-like hair behind her ear. She was so beautiful gazed upon by the moonlight.

"Is it because I usually don't express bright emotions?"

Cute. So cute. Beidou thought.

"I might not be as smart as you but I'm not stupid." Beidou caressed both of Ningguang's cheeks, treating it like a precious heirloom she'll never let go of. Ningguang closed her eyes. "You're always so uptight and you think of plans behind plans, these parts of you were what weirded me out."

"Weirded? Certainly, I'm not the only one who has numerous layers. This isn't such a good showing of your heart."

"When I see you, I often try to be friendly. It's your fault for showing me your cold side when we met for the first time. Why'd you even do that when that isn't truly you?" Beidou asked.

"It's a key principle in business to remain stoic and not lose control of your emotions."

"You know you can't fool me, right?" Beidou said.

Ningguang held the captain's waist in a lock. "I can try. As you said, you aren't that smart."

"Does this mean you accept me now?" 

"Hm... It might be fun to hide answers instead of outright telling you."

Beidou held the back of Ningguang's neck, their noses touching, "I'll get it out of you like this then."

Their lips pecked briefly for a few seconds before they went all-out in their battle of intimacy. Beidou and Ningguang shifted their head various times for better access. Ningguang had already anticipated Beidou would use her tongue when they were getting into it. 

Beidou would corner her against the desk as she held her dearly. Ningguang couldn't deny the feelings that grew within her when Beidou had the ability to get her out of her comfort zone. She couldn't get rid of her either. 

They were enjoying their kissing so much that it ended up turning into fondling each other's bodies and cuddling by the end of it.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Genshin Impact Talesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें