(Shanaya just nodded her head...)

Shanaya: Okay.!!! Fine! I guess it's about time and Aarush thinks the same. So please have a seat.... let's start from the beginning....

Aditya: I already know it Shan.!! Let's start from how you know Garima di and mom.!!!

Garima: Aww.!! I like it.!!!! Garima di.!!

Shanaya: Remember what you just said about me.!!
"There's a lot to discover and know when it comes to The Shanaya Shekhawat!!!"

Aditya: Ohho.!! Must say.!! You do keep an eye on me.!!! (He said with a wink and in a flirty tone..)

Shanaya: Na..ah.! A very close eye on you.!!! (She said with a smirk..)

Jihaan: Guys guys..!! We have seniors here.!!!! Please.!!!

ASO: Oye.!!! Senior.??? Who the hell you think is senior here.?? Talk about them.. I am not.!!

SO: Oh hellooo.!!! Who them.???

Chief: Jihaaaan.!! You wanna see who is better between you and me?? Than you can give us a tag of "Seniors.."

Aditya: Ooooooo.... A very touchy subject.!!!!

(He said laughing and one by one everyone started laughing... Soon everyone settled down and Shanaya started to narrate everything that she already told Aditya to everyone.!! Manav was visibly shocked.!!! But everyone else knew about it so we're doing okay..... "SO FAR...")

Aditya: See.!! I told you all..... I know all this.!!!

Shanaya: Sweetheart..!! You know JUST this.!!!

Aditya: There is more.???

(Shanaya just smirked.!!)

Jihaan: Will you just carry on and stop with your oh so famous smirk.!

Shanaya: Geez.!!! You are no fun at all.!!!

ASO: No.!! That smirk suits her.!! Love you baccha.!! Keep it up.!!

Aditya: See.!!!! All these.! Mom is so attached to Shanaya.!! Even more than me.!!

Aarush: You complaining or being happy.???

Shanaya: Anyways...... getting back to the point.!
So.... Now after what happened last time.! The last attack was something that we all should be worried about .!!!

Aditya: Last attack:!?? But that was ...... For you or me.?

(Aarush came to the place where Shanaya was standing and now both are facing whole family .!)

Aarush: That attack was for Shanaya but you were in the Radar.!

Chief: Explain it.!

Aarush: Alright so..... If I had to say... I would say now.... the attacks are going to be real.!!!

Aditya: Weren't they from the beginning.!

Manav: Ya.! I mean.... Aditya was under attack since quite some time.!!

Shanaya: Was he hurt.!??

Aditya: No.!

Shanaya: Did you or any family members got seriously injured or in life threatening situation.?

Manav: N.No actually.!! Thanks to God and security we got saved all the times..!!!

Shanaya: Heh.!! Isn't it weird.!!!