YeonJun's POV The Interview

When I wake up, I get ready and head for the practice room. In the practice room, all the members are sitting down talking about and getting ready for the interview, the interview is not in Seoul so we have to get ready way before. After quite a while of getting ready with Hair, makeup, Outfits, etc, etc. It's finally time, we head out of Seoul and to our interview. Once we arrive We head in, The interviewer greets us with a bow then says " Thank you for coming today, We really appreciate it. Please follow me." We follow her upstairs to a big room with a white backdrop that has our logo on it. Kai holds up two fists and mouths " Fighting " to me and the other members. We all sit down on a couch as the interviewer gives a hand motion to the camera men, they nod, then a red light shows up on the right side of the camera then we get started

The interviewer introduces us then we hop right into it

I dont know why but the first question she asks catches me off guard, " So, Are any of you active in your dating life?" I look at Bang PD to see if he's doing anything, He just nods at me then hand gestures for me to go ahead

All the other members say no they are not but then I say " Actually yes I am" The interviewer's eyes get wide then she sits up and says " If I may ask, Who?" I take a deep breath in, I'm PRAYING that this will not backfire on me or anyone in BigHit " well im sure you have heard of T.M.L. They are the new girl group in BigHit" "yes, Yes I have heard of them, Didn't they just drop their first album?" She says still interested in who it is im dating I reply with " Yes, They did, It's really good you should go ahead and listen to it." She smiles then says " So, Who is it?" All of TXT are nudging me " Well, I'm currently dating Y/N from T.M.L. We've only been dating for a little while though." The Interviewers eyes get wide and she smiles a big smile " Y/N? Really?? Wow, I never would have thought. Well, congratulations to the two of you." I nod " Thank you " I look over to BangPD he's smiling, he gives me two thumbs up and we continue on with the interview. After an hour of questions. We head back to BigHit, where Y/N is waiting for me " I watched the interview, They streamed it live" I reply with " They did?" she smiles " yeah they did, Thanks" I give her a confused look " for what?" She grabs my hand " For what you did, What you said, That was probably lots of pressure huh?" I chuckle " yeah it was, but now it's out in the open, so get ready for fans on both our sides to flip out" She replies by saying " fair point, well I got to get going the girls are waiting in our practice room, love you." She kisses me then walks away. Right as she walks away I turn around, Kai, Bomgyu, Soobin, and Tahyun are all standing there smiling at me. I roll my eyes then say " How long were you guys standing there?" Beomgyu steps past me then whispers " long enough" Then he turns to face me and says " just so you know. You and Y/N make THE cutest couple, And we ALL agree on that " Soobin, Tahyun and kai all walk past me to Beomegyu and say " yup" I smile and say " Thanks guys, It means a lot, also, I think me and Y/N will last a lot longer than any other celebrity relationship" All of them nod Soobin then says " well we have some last-minute practicing to do before we do our V Live Tonight so let's get to the practice room and finish up. Come on YeonJun, let's go."  I smile and walk into BigHit Entertainment, We head to the practice room. As Im walking I can't help thinking to myself " Yeah, We will last a long time. I cannot wait to see Y/N tomorrow" I put my stuff down and get to practicing.