Y/N POV He only took me?!

" Okay, can you grab me the coffee beans? There in the top cabinet above the oven", I say as I point to where they are. " Yeah Sure!" He grabs the coffee beans and passes them to me, After a grab them and start making the coffee he grabs my cheek and pulls me so that I look at him " We have not talked in a while but I was wondering... Do you still feel the same? Like do you still want to be more the friends?" He says as he looks at me as if he's staring right into my soul I think for a second I do I really do want to be more than friends I think to myself as he continues looking at me with his hand still set softly on my cheek " Yeah, I still feel the same." I say with a smile, His eyes light up " So we are more than friends? You'll be my girlfriend?" He says with loads and loads of hope in his eyes. " Yeah! My question is, Can I call you my boyfriend in public? Or are we keeping this on the low?" I say as I grab his hand from my cheek and set it by his side " I say we ask Bang PD I dont want to do anything that will make him unhappy with us or anyone" He says as he looks at me more with a permanent smile on his face, I can tell he is very happy that I'm his girlfriend now. " Yeah, that makes sense. Do you want to ask him or should I?" I say as I continue making our coffee. He thinks for a second then replies with " I will talk to him, I've known him for longer anyways. I'll keep you posted on what he says. Would you rather we keep it on the low? I know that if anybody anywhere finds out we are dating it will be ALL OVER the news, magazines, and papers, Not even to mention what fans will do." He says with a chuckle as he runs his finger across the counter " I think it's cruel to keep it a secret, I think if we put it out there it will just add a few questions to peoples lists and add a little bit more for people to put in stories. I think putting it out in the open would be okay. But if Bang PD says to keep it on the low then I can respect that." I say as I pass his coffee to him. We both sit next to each other on the couch in silence as we sip our coffee Then Yeonjun looks up and says "Im proud...I'm proud to have you as my girlfriend, I can't even imagine having anyone else." He looks at me with a slight smile then laughs, Im a bit confused " What is it? What's so funny?" I say as I set my coffee down on the coffee table and look at him, He replies with "It's just...Bang PD came in a few days before you and the others came, He showed us your photos, I saw photos of you and the other girls, but the second I saw yours I just stopped, I got all flustered by just seeing your face, All the other guys were laughing at me, then Tahyun said to Bang PD " I think Yeonjun wants to give the girls tours" At first I was kinda bothered by their laughing at me but then I ended up laughing with them. The day you girls came I gave a tour to each and every one of you, but I only took you to my practice room, all the other girls only got a 10-minute tour then we were done, I guess I just wanted to get to know you more, but now... You're my girlfriend. I just think it's funny" He laughs a bit more then sips his coffee. I start to laugh as well, He only took me for the greeting party?! Wow, He knew, at first sight of me, And it wasn't even my physical face " That's so cute! You knew?! You just saw me and knew there was going to be a connection? Wow..." He chuckles to himself " Yeah I guess I knew" Yeonjun looks at his watch then stands up " Y/N, Thank you for the coffee, but I think if im going to talk to Bang PD I better get going now" He hesitates to say something but pushes it out anyways saying " Love you, bye" After saying this he walks out and leaves. After he left I just sat there for a second thinking then out loud to myself I said "I-I Love you too"