Y/N POV Lunch and Talk

We reach BigHit and head inside " Where were you two again?" Bang PD Says" Oh we went for Bubble Tea, We are going to head to Y/N room for lunch now"

"Oh okay, you two have fun!" " We will!" I holler back to him. YeonJun and I keep walking.

We head into my room, "You can sit on the couch ill figure out what to make" " Wow! You really made this a home for yourself, It looks a lot different since the last time I was here." " Yeah, I like making it my own space it's nice to really call it a home" " Makes sense, all I did was put up a photo of me and my parents and change the curtains to white. That's about it. Maybe I should change it more, I really like what you did with the place" " haha Thanks! I could help you with your room if you want. Room Design Is kinda my thing" " Could you?! Oh, that would be great!" " Yeah, it would be fun! I could help you today if you want we have free time today anyway. what Style do you want?" " I think a more modern look would be cool!" " Okay, we can do that. hey, the food's ready!" " yay, what did you make?" " I Made Miso Soup, You like miso, right?" " Yeah, that sounds super good right now! Thanks" " No Problem, okay eat up!" We eat the miso soup and talk a bit more then We head to his room for an idea of what we can do to fix it up.