Chapter 19 Part 1

Bright sun rays shone through the windows. Sheela shifted and turned, covering her eyes in her pillow. Giving in, she pulled the covers off herself, and took a good look around. She was in her room. She sighed in relief. That meant that everything that had "happened" with Boo and the tiles, was all just a dream. Whether it was a good or bad one, she couldn't figure out.

Sheela had gone to the bathroom to get ready for school. She saw her sister's bed all perfectly made. She frowned. Nikita's bed was never perfectly neat. It was always covered in fashion and clothing sketches in the morning, with her hunched on top of them.

Sheela made her way downstairs, trying to get rid of the ever increasing bubble of worry. No one was there.

In a panic, Sheela ran upstairs, back to her room. She noticed a note at the foot of her bed frame.

'Hey, Sleeping Seer! I don't have too much time so I'm going to get straight to the point. For one, everything that happened yesterday, wasn't a dream. It was 100% real. Second, since the magic of Jumanji was touched and disrupted, all the magic used to keep people away from there is gone. There are going to be a lot of people, as if it was a normal street. The Museum is closed, so you won't have to worry about people there, but you have to be careful in getting the tiles. Since the magic is weakened, the tiles won't be able to possess you. So, the rest of the tiles will be kinda easy. Third, I would go back to the place where you last saw Boo. I did kinda 'knock him out' there, so i would find him before some random person does. I think that's all.'

- The best Fluttershy villain A.K.A Kara the glitching Jumanji NPC.

Sheela gasped, gripping the letter tight in her hand. It was good news that the tiles couldn't possess them anymore, but bad news that there would be people around and that this was all real. Boo was also completely knocked out, and people would find him unconscious unless she found him first.

Sheela raced out the door of the apartment, racing down 6 flights of stairs, facepalming at the sight of the elevator as she realized that she should've used it.

Sheela realized that before she could leave the complex, she needed to do a series of things.

GO TO THE BATHROOM

ATTEMPT TO LOOK PRESENTABLE SINCE SHE ONLY BRUSHED HER TEETH

GET THE TILES FROM HER ROOM

AND THINK THIS WHOLE THING THROUGH.

She ran to the elevator, attempting to patiently wait for it to open when she realized that she needed HER ROOM KEY! Her parents had long ago 'left' Nikita and Sheela on their own - in the sense that they weren't around much, but paid for a good apartment with security. They paid rent and Sheela knew how to cook for herself and her sister. This apartment complex required their apartment key card to go anywhere in the complex, including entry. Which brought up the question how she even got there.

Once the elevator opened, she flung herself inside, and punched in the floor number. There she waited impatiently as her elevator dinged open.

She sprinted to the apartment, scanning the key card in the slot. Closing the door, she took the quickest shower, brushed her hair, and put it in a ponytail, grabbed the tiles, and rushed out the door. She decided to leave part 4 from her list in the dust.

As she entered the lobby of the complex, she was greeted by a heap of people bustling in and out.

"Oh hello dear! You're going to help me out tonight for the baby sitting right, Sheela?" a middle aged woman asked her.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. McChester. I can't! I'm super busy today. School, ya know?" Sheela said, adjusting the straps of her book bag that had the tiles, along with some extra supplies as if it was a school bag.