Prologue: How It All Began

That's Sam in the pic!! Hihi
Happy reading :) x

My chest pounded at the massive almost life changing, and craziest decision I have ever made. I was sorting my textbooks in my locker when the Nate Hadley showed up out of nowhere. He was tall, charming, amazingly handsome. His eyes shined as if they were under the sun and his hair.. Well, everything about him was just perfect, yes but he never really caught my full attention. For a not really out going girl, I should be drop dead flattered at the fact that Nate Hadley came to see me.. But instead, I was curious-- shocked even.

"Hello, Samantha Harrison.. How would you like to be my fake girl friend for a month?"

I literally choked. Then I thought, how the hell did he know my first name?! And faux girl friend? Who did he think I am?! I may not be up in the social ladder but I am definitely not someone who lets other people use them. Nor do I want to be looked down on either.

"And your reason is..?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. How douchey and typical of him. "If you haven't heard, since you live under a rock, Hayley Mckenzie and I broke up and her reason happens to be very shallow. I just don't accept it. Therefore, you and I will make her jealous."

I protested, declined, and did whatever to get away from his oh so glorious sight and daring proposition, yet I ended up agreeing to it anyways. Why? Oh, well I'd forgotten to mention the dear fact that Nate Hadley's family technically ruled and owned the college I've been wanting to attend since I was ten.. Hadley University. My whole damn family studied there and I'd be such a disgrace if I didn't follow their footsteps.

Nate Hadley offered that if I were to be his faux girl friend for at least a month or two, Hadley University would accept me in a blink of an eye when I apply in two years. Who the heck would not agree to that? I knew I definitely would.

"See you tomorrow, Samantha. Oh, and check your phone 24/7." Nate said as he winked and turned to walk away.

I was officially Nate Hadley's girlfriend.