UGLY PASTS AND INSECURITIES

Chapter Six: Ugly Pasts and Insecurities
"Everything."

AELLA STOPPED BREATHING-

Aella Silva

Your not Aella Trueberry

Your Aella Silva

Aella

Silva

-She turned to Silva, who was staring at her for some sort of reaction, "Aell-"

"You dick!" She screamed, unable to look at a man supposed to be her father.

He didn't want me, he didn't want his own daughter, she thought, her heart beating quickly, who is my mother?

Aella finally looked at Silva, who was a mess. The rims of his eyes were red as he tried to fight back tears, and he had his arms out as if to hold her. He was in mid-step as she turned around and stomped away, not caring what they did to her. It didn't matter if they were going to cuff her and throw her into a cell along with Beatrix, or send her away, or force her to dangle from a rooftop and listen to Quinn speak for an hour. She wanted to leave, she couldn't be in the same room as Silva.

She heard him and Sky run after her. She heard them call her name, trying to convince her to stop. But she couldn't turn around then, she couldn't face them.

She wasn't looking as she ran, and tripped over a bundle of flowers outside, falling to the floor, "shit!" She cursed.

"Aella, can we please just talk?" Silva asked, attempting to help her up, "let me explai- ow!" Aella had kicked his nose.

She went back to her feet, tears streaming down her cheeks as her face got redder and redder, "you want to explain? Do you? Is that what you want! Then we start this whole father-daughter connection things and I call you 'dad' and you tell me to stay away from Riven because he's bad news? Well guess what, you will never, ever, be my father."

"I'm not exactly one hundred percent okay with Riven-"

"Are you kidding me right now? This is a joke, yeah? I just found out that for 16 years, my life has been a lie and you want to tell me that your not supportive of the only thing that makes me happy at this school?" She was getting angrier with each moment, wanting to do more than just kick him. She wanted him to feel her pain.

Silva held his head, trying to stay a good distance back, "if you just let me explain to you-"

"Why? So you can tell me more lies? So you can make me trust you? Bullshit."

She heard someone running, a heavy breath, and the calling of her name. She turned to see her roommates, along with Riven. Her heart paused for a beat, wondering when he woke up.

Geana walked towards her friend, her hands outstretched, "you okay roomie?" Aella looked behind her to see veins crawling up Athena's arms and Quinn's hands lit up.