PARTIES AND KISSES

Chapter 4: Parties and Kisses
"By the way Riven's eyeing her, she couldn't be anyone else."

"WHAT, RIVEN GETS A compliment and Silva has brain damage?" Riven joked after he has beaten Sky, whose fighting technique has worsened since Silva was attacked

Sky's eyes don't leave Silva as he and Riven strode off the platform, worried for his father figure. Riven offers small words, trying to convince Sky that he will be fine.

Neither of them are focusing though. Sky is practically deaf to the real world as he worried for Silva, Riven's eyes are darting around the training grounds as he searched for the girl.

"What do you think, Stell?" Sky asked the princess, whose focus was solely on her phone.

"About what?"

"About Silva. How does he look to you?"

Stella didn't even look up to check, "Fine."

Riven scoffed, his eyes in the opposite direction, "Dr. Stella coming through with a zero-effort diagnosis."

Sky rolled his eyes, chuckling at his friends distracted state, "she isn't here."

Riven frowned, "well, where is she? She started feeling better days ago."

"I don't know. I heard her powers are still killing her, and she can't wear headphones while training. She's taking a break." Sky explained, leaning back on the bench.

Stella finally lifted her head, looking at the two boys before she put the pieces together , "oh! Are we talking about Aella- who I know nothing about."

"Seriously, you told princess of rumor-spreading?"

Sky surrendered his hands, "who else would I tell?"

"I don't know, maybe a pretty little red head?"

Sky's cheeks reddened, and Stella pretended not to notice as she offered, "well, maybe you should ask her to the party."

Riven shook his head, "no. If she can't handle training then how is she supposed to handle a party?"

"Why don't you leave that up to her to decide?" Sky offered, still spying on Silva.

"Whatever. Are you training later or are we hanging out before the party?" Stella asked, dropping her phone.

Sky looked over to her, then back to Silva. He was smiling at a familiar green haired fairy, who laughed as she spoke. The blonde specialist nearly pounced as he reached over Stella to hit Riven's chest, "Aella. There. Look."