Authors Note

Hello! Honestly, I am so shocked by all of the votes I am getting and how many people are saving this story.

What do you guys think of Riven's and Aella's relationship? Do you think they balance each other out? Is it toxic, or is it just right?

Do you think Aella should go back to being friends with Beatrix? Should Terra accept this relationship?

Is Aella a changling, or are her parents secretly fairies/specialists?

I want to show more of Aella's past, and maybe add in her connection with her parents and then the damage Beatrix had caused.

I have so much planned for this relationship and story that I don't even know if I can add it all in. Also, soon I'm going to go back through the chapters and add in gifs and make it all pretty.

I just wanted to thank all of you for reading this, and please comment if there is something you think should be added, or if there's something you like. That would make me beyond happy!

I hope you guys are enjoying this story and thank you so much for reading! I love writing this and I think this relationship is just coming out beautifully. I'll make another note when I begin editing. Thank you!!

Also, if you have any questions, put them in here!