VI

Suddenly Tommy didn't come back . And it worried him .
He tried to talk with Techno about it , but everytime he mentioned the blonde Techno would huff and ignore him .
He didn't seem sad , just angry , that gave him the hopes that Tommy was still alive .

Without Tommy the house went quiet again , more than before even . Techno seemed to be in a bad mood all the time , and tended to ignore him most of the time .
He told himself that it wasn't that big of a deal , and forgave him every single time , the hybrid only needed time alone .

One day things took a sour turn .

He was cleaning the house , talking with Edward , as Techno was out once again .
Being alone in the house became the norm , and he was extremely grateful for the enderman that occupied the main area of the house.

"I'm kind of worried for Techno, Edi " he murmured , smiling when the beast made an inquisitive sound "he's been very distant lately , and i have no idea where Tommy is "

"You shouldn't stick your nose where it dosen't belong " a growl came from the front door .
He squeaked and turned around , looking at his boyfriend standing by the door , arms crossed and frowning .

"Techno! Welcome home" he said , running up to him , slightly tense .

"Seems like you where expecting Tommy to come back" the pig pushed past him , not looking him in the eyes .

He frowned and turned to look at Techno in disbelief . He had been ignored for weeks , and the first words Techno says when he comes back from a four days trip is that? There's no way he's taking it anymore .

"What the hell is your problem?" He barks out , and stomps behind him.

"No. What is your problem ?!" Techno yelled , turning around suddenly , startling him .

"My problem is that you don't talk to me anymore! " He yelled back , it obviously wasn't the best solution , but he couldn't care .

"Because you keep bringing up Tommy! " Techno took a step forward .

"Don't i have a right to know where the hell he is?! I cared for that kid!" He took a step forward too.

"He's a good for nothing kid , stop bringing him up already!" another step .

"What the hell Techno! He's your brother!! " One last step .

"HE'S NOT MY DAMN BROTHER" everything happened fast , Techno's hand was in the air one second and across his face the next . The slap hurt like hell , not only because his claws cut the skin , but because the person he loved the most had just slapped him across his face .

Edward screeched and silence ruled the room for a few seconds .
Only then Techno realized what he had done .

"Oh fuck , I'm so sorry i didn't mean to-" he tried looking at the wound , feeling incredibly gulty , but was pushed away by his very scared boyfriend .

"I-i'ts fine , just go " he touched his face , grunting when his fingers touched the inside of the wound , the cut was bit enough for the tip of his finger to touch the inside , and there was a lot of blood , everywhere .

"No , please let me help-" he was once again pushed away by his boyfriend , blood getting on his white shirt .

"It's fine , go do your things or whatever " and he ran off to the chests , trying to find some string to make something for his wound .

Reluctantly Techno walked up to their room , groaning and falling back first into the bed , tears threatening to escape his eyes .

He really didn't mean it .

Things just weren't the same after that . Techno tried fixing things , but he wasn't in the mood to listen .
He took to sleeping besides Edward instead of sleeping with Techno again , he refused to look at him in the eyes and only spoke two word sentences around him.
And Techno knew he had a good reason to , so he didn't bother following after him every time he ran off .

The world didn't stop after their fight , things kept happening .
Dream was hanging around a little too much with Techno and Phil came back .

Oh how grateful he was for Phil , the man listened to him vent about what happened and offered support , even when Techno was his son .
The night Phil came back was the first time he heard Techno cry and Phil tell .

The blonde man hadn't taken too kindly to the news that his oldest had hit his partner , and proceeded to scold him in a very harsh tone . Apparently i got to Techno , and the pigling started ugly sobbing .
He heard Phil apologizing and comforting Techno , still scolding him , just less harshly .

The day just after that night a dog appeared inside the house .
The white canine had a red collar adorning his soft fur .
He was startled to see him at first , a random potentially dangerous animal inside the house .
But against all odds the creature just licked his hand and sat besides him .

"Uh... What are you doing here little guy?" He petted the white dog's head . All the dog did was lean into the touch .

Soon another dog , also white but with a slightly shorter muzzle , came around the corner. He gasped loudly , the dog was visibly injured.

"Oh no , hold on " he rushed to the chests , and got some of the makeshift gauze he made for his wound with string and spiderwebs .

The dog whined when he started taking care of his wounds .

How did the poor animal get so injured? The wound looked like an explanation wound , he had seen those on Tubbo , and creepers don't usually attack wild or tamed animals .

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

Not even a second later a familiar screech teased his ears , it was distant but still present .
It made his blood run cold .

"What the hell..." Without thinking it twice he entered his panic room , taking the netherite armour that Techno had made for him and ran out the dot , with direction to L'manberg .

He ran as fast as he could , cursing when he realized he could've taken Carl and the path would've been shorter .
When he reached the planes close to L'manberg , where Pogtopia used to be , he could already see thick black smoke above the trees .

And just as he suspected , there where withers all around .
Most of L'manberg was gone , a big hole in the center of the old country .

In the middle of the fire stood Tommy and Tubbo , trying to protect each other with their lives , swords in hand and broken armour .
Staring at them from above was Technoblade , axe in hand , surrounded by dogs that didn't let anyone near the pigling .

He couldn't believe it , he promised he wouldn't hurt them , that he would leave L'manberg alone.

He saw Phil on top of a tree , holding a whiter skull in his hands , he gave him an apologetic look and proceeded to put the skull on top of the sould sand , creating another screeching wither .

Exhausted , he ran up to the young boys , just in time to block an arrow that was aimed at them .

"What the hell Techno?!!" He yelled , tears forming in the corner of his eyes .
He was liar , his lover was a liar .

Techno looked surprised and mortified to see him there , freezing in place .

"What ... Are you doing here?" The pig managed to say .

"I should be asking you that!! , You promised you'd leave the kids alone!!" He screamed his lungs out , letting the tears run down his face . He heard Tommy calling his name , but he ignored him .

"I'm sorry but-" he cut off Techno , tired of the excuses .

"No!! That's it Techno , you fucked it up!!" He lowered his shield to look at him in the eyes .

"I'd rather forget you than forgive you"

And with that he turned around , instructing the boys to make sure everyone else was safe and they'd take care of the withers together .
He didn't bother looking back.