"Uraraka, calm down a bit. Would you?" Yuki mumbled.

"The hero work studies use scouting from the sports festival as connections. This isn't part of a class, but an activity done at the discretion of the student." Aizawa explained.

"So those who weren't scouted at the sports festival would have a hard time lining one up to begin with. Originally, individual agencies recruited on their own, but there were many complications with trying to get U.A. students to join, so it ended up being like this."

Yuki sighed. Burying his head into his arms.

"Now that you have your provisional licenses, you can assist in more real ways for longer periods of time. But there haven't been many cases where first years have received them. With the increased activity of villains, we are currently thinking seriously about your participation."

But we're just kids. Yuki thought. Keeping his head down.

"Well, we'll have you hear more about what it's like and explain in further detail at a later date. We've got our own circumstances to consider."

Aizawa glanced over to Yuki. It wasn't really like him to keep his head down for that much at a time.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Mic."

The front door slid open, "First period is English! In other words, my time! It's been an age since I stood on this stage!"

Mic's shouting just made Yuki want to jump out the window.

Yuki did it. He managed to somehow pull through the day with only five painkillers.

Not too bad. Bad. But not too bad.

Yuki was struggling to get his shoes off by the time he made it back to the dorms.

"Hey, can't you even clean properly?!"

Yuki pulled on his tie, suddenly finding it hard to breathe.

"Did you hear that, Bakugo?" Iida's voice.

"Shut up! I get it, Damn Four-Eyes!"

He finally made it to the elevator. His breathing was erratic.

"Yuki-kun? Are you alright?" Yaomomo.

"I'm about to faint." Yuki acknowledged.

"Eh?!"

"Please catch me..."

"Wha-- Yuki!"

"We must go patrol the park for those who need help!" a young girl proudly stood before the slide.

A boy her age sat down getting ready to slide. "You're the one causing troub--"

"Shush my trusty sidekick!" with a push she sent the boy down a spiral slide.

"NO FAIR!"

"Satori...! Can.... hear me?"

"Ne, do you have a quirk?" Yuki asked her one day as they dug for more bugs.

"Nope! I'm quirkless. Do you have a quirk?" she asked without looking up from the dirt.

"No. I'm almost 6 and nothing's happened." he mumbled.

"Good! We can be quirkless buddies for the rest of our lives!"

"the rest of our lives?"

"Yes! Got a problem with that?!" She frowned, glaring at Yuki.

"N-no. I'd like to have a buddy for the rest of my life." Yuki smiled now helping her move the pile of dirt into the hole again.