Chapter One

Sorry for not having it up but here is the first chapter (: 

“Eren is now under your watch twenty-four seven. If anything happens due to his titan form that will bring danger to everyone, I want you to kill him without hesitation. You must train him to be able to control his titan form. Case closed.” The jurist announces as I stand in front of him with my arms crossed. Out of the corner of my eye I could see one of that shitty little brats friends scolding at me. Mikasa I think. But in all honesty I don’t give a rat’s ass what her name is. The only reason she is angry with me is because I kicked Eren in the face. Half the reason I did it was because he wouldn’t fucking shut up and the other half was because he was pissing me off.

“Oi, get up we’re going” I mutter at the blood covered boy beneath me. He lifts his head to look up at me with dark eyes. He growls at me before standing up. Hanji was behind him, releasing him from the shacks that gripped onto his wrists. The three of us walk silently towards a far off room in the large building. As we enter the room we come across Erwin and Petra waiting patiently inside.

“How did everything go?” Petra asks using her soft voice like always. I ignore her by sitting on the couch a waiting for a cup of tea Hanji promised me earlier to help keep me calm.

“Oh my goodness what happened? Levi did you do this to him?!” Petra gasps walking up to Eren and examining his face. I roll my eyes at her starting to get impatient.

“Oh, you wait right there” She orders Eren as she jogs off soon returning with a wet cloth.

“Here” Hanji comes up to me with a hot cup of tea. I give her a gesturing head movement as I go to drink my tea. I could see Eren sit next to me, keeping to himself.

“No hard feelings” I mutter to him. I watch as he looks at him still not saying anything.

“You do realise they weren’t going to let you leave that court room without a single mark” I inform him.

“You didn’t have to go so overboard.” Hanji mumbles to herself as I glare at her.

“I should be thankful. It was either be shot right there or have you make them believe I got everything I deserved. But you have to believe me when I say I don’t how the hell I can turn into a titan” He finally speaks up.

“Yes. I got that after the twentieth time you yelled it to everyone in the court room” I roll my eyes.

“They just wouldn’t listen to me” I sighs. I yawn at his response.

“Well guess what kid. You’re going to be stuck with me for months to come, maybe even years. So get used to not being listened to.” I snap back standing to my feet.

“Let’s move out” I order them. We round up our horses having to get an extra one for Eren. It irritates me that I am stuck with this shitty brat for months on end. We end up back at the survey corps main base which looks like any other cottage. Except one thing. We haven’t been there for a while because of everything that has been happening which means only one thing. Dust.

“Don’t get comfortable peasants. We have cleaning to do” I state getting off my horse. I put long white gloves on along with a white face mask. I get cleaning making sure everything was spotless. Just something about dirt makes me cringe.

“Um, excuse me Heichou?” I could hear that shitty little brat’s voice say.

“What do you want?” I stand up looking over to him. He looked a little scared of me which who isn’t? He stood there holding a bucket of water which caused his standing position to bent, with his hip popped out. The white gloves stuck to his hands and arms so tightly. A piece of white material hung from around his neck which I assumed he used to cover his mouth and nose with. The looked suited him.

“I was going to ask where I am sleeping… Also what to do with this water? Just to spill it out the window?” He asks me questions on questions.

“Um, you’ll be sleeping down in the basement and yeah that should be fine” I mutter to him. I watch him walk past me, pouring the water out the window slowly.

“The basement…” He whispers.

“We don’t know what you are capable of and if you turn in the middle of the night we need to be able to have you in a secure place. And let me tell you this” I say standing close to him our faces centimetres apart.

“If you turn into a titan and get out of control…I won’t hesitate to kill you” I stare deep into his eyes as I snarl at him. His eyes were full of fright as he stood there not knowing what to say.

“Y-yes sir” He gulps loudly.

“Good” I step back taking my gloves off.

“Come” I order him as we exit the room. We walk down endless stairs before reaching a gaol cell.

“This is where you will be for the majority of the time. The only time you will be able to come out is if you have training or someone is supervising you. Other times you will stay here because most likely we will all be busy and not have time to babysit you” I continue to say opening the cell for Eren to enter.

“We will bring you food and water for breakfast and dinner. Throughout the day you will be supplied with one bowl of rice and a small cup of water.” I explain as he enters the small room without a word.

“There will be at least one person down here for most of the time just to keep an eye on you. I can’t guarantee there will be someone here twenty-four seven.” I state as I lock the door.

“You will start training tomorrow at five am and go to approximately seven pm. Don’t expect it to be easy as I will push you” I add on staring at him as he holds onto the bars staring back.

“Heichou?” He finally speaks up.

“What?” I groan.

“Will I ever see Mikasa or Armin again?” he question softly.

“Most likely. But honestly I don’t give a damn about all this sad shit ok? And by the way. Get on my bad side and I swear to god I won’t stop myself from kicking you square in the nose.” I growl at him before leaving him for the night. I am the best fucking worrier in the world and I’m stuck babysitting a seventeen year old. This is really going to test my anger problem. 

-------

Okay well, chapter one done. Hope you liked it and yeah ahaha

Comment

Vote

And follow (: x