~Wolfsbane Part 1~

Leila's POV:

"Faster?" I asked, driving Derek's car, which is a dream come true for me.

"Much faster" Stiles told me from the backseat. I nodded, shifting gears and driving faster. "Not that fast. You're already going way above the speed limit" Scott said, holding onto the car door tightly.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here" Stiles told him.

"Well, if she goes any faster, she'll kill us" Scott told him. "Well, if she slows down, they're gonna kill us. Just let her enjoy her fast and the furious fantasy right now" Stiles exclaimed.

"They're gone" Scott said.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works" I heard the sheriff say from Stiles' walkie-talkie.

"Iron Works it is. You guys better hold on tight" I told them before shifting gears and going faster.

I drove into the Iron Works and saw Derek being shot at and I stopped next to him. Scott opened his door, "Get in!" Derek jumped into the front while Scott went in the back.

Once he got in, I sped out of there. "What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott exclaimed.

Derek hit the dashboard, "Damn it, I had him!" Derek yelled. "Who, the Alpha?" Stiles asked, leaning in between Derek and I.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up" Derek exclaimed.

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs" Stiles said but shrunk down when Derek glared at him.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek exclaimed to Scott. "Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it" Scott said.

"Alright, enough!" I yelled and they stayed quiet. "Geez, I started getting a headache from all the yelling and arguing" I added.

"Anyways, how did you find him?" Stiles asked but Derek stayed silent.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott asked while Derek looked at me and I shrugged. "Yeah, all of us" Stiles said bravely but that went away when Derek glared at him again.

"Or just Scott and Leila. I'll be back here" Stiles said, moving to the back seat.

"Look the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris" Derek said. Stiles moved forward, "Our chemistry teacher?"

"Why him?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the road. "I don't know yet" Derek told me, ignoring Stiles' question.

"What's the second?" Scott asked.

Derek pulled a piece of paper out and showed us a drawing. "Some kind of symbol" he said. I took a closer look at it. It looked familiar.

"What? You know what this is?" Derek asked Scott and I. "I've seen it before" I told him. "On a necklace. Allison's necklace" Scott said. "Oh great" I muttered as I drove.

~NEXT DAY~

I woke up the next morning with my head on Derek's chest. I got up and grabbed my outfit for school and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took off my pajamas and got in.

***SOMEWHAT SMUT WARNING***

I closed my eyes and let the hot water hit my body. Arms wrapped around me and I jumped. I turned and saw Derek. "God, you really need to stop scaring me" I told him as he pulled me closer.