~Heart Monitor Part 1~

3rd POV:

Scott and his mom made it to the hospital, and went to the desk where Melissa's co-worker was.

"Hey, I thought you weren't working tonight" the co-worker said.

Melissa shook her head, "No, my daughter was brought in, Leilani Santiago-McCall. What room is she in?"

The co-worker typed in the name, "She's in room 220."

Melissa nodded and thanked her before going to the elevator. When they got to the 2nd floor, they walked down the hall when Scott's phone rang. It saw Stiles calling.

"It's Stiles. I'm gonna tell him what happened" Scott told Melissa, who nodded and left.

Scott answered the phone, "Yeah?"

"Hey, I heard about the mountain lion. Is everyone okay?" Stiles asked.

"Uh not really. Leila's in the hospital" Scott said.

"What? What happened?" Stiles asked worriedly.

"A car was gonna hit Allison when Leila pushed her out of the way and the car hit Leila" Scott explained.

"My dad was there. Is he okay?" Stiles asked.

"Leila used her magic and saved him from getting hit by a car" Scott said and heard Stiles sigh in relief.

"Where were you when this was happening?" he asked, confused.

Scott sighed feeling bad, "Uh, I checked on Allison to make sure she was okay"

"So while Leila saved your girlfriend and my dad, you went to see if Allison was okay after Leila saved her?" he asked angrily but Scott didn't respond.

Stiles scoffed, "Unbelievable" and hung up.

Scott sighed, about to go to Leila's room when his phone rang again. This time it was Derek.

Scott answered, "What?"

"Where's Leila? She's not answering my calls or texts" Derek said.

Scott sighed, "A mountain lion was in the parking lot and a car was gonna hit Allison, Leila pushed her out of the way and the car hit her. She's in the hospital."

"I'll be there in a bit" Derek told him.

"My mom's here and she doesn't know about whatever's going on with you and Leila" Scott said.

"I don't care" was all Derek said before he hung up.

Leila's POV:

I opened eyes and met bright lights. "Oh god, please don't tell me I'm dead" I said and the paramedic laughed.

"No, you're at the hospital. We just got here" he said.

I nodded as they pushed me into a room and I sat on the bed. "A nurse will be in to stitch you up" the paramedic said and I gave him a thumbs up.

He left and the pain got worse. I closed my eyes and said, "Asinta Mulaf Hinto, Sho Bala" and the pain started to go away.

Then, a nurse came in, "Hi, I'm Karen. I'm here to do your stitches," and I nodded.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Leila Santiago-McCall" I told her as she injected a needle to numb the area.

"Oh you're Melissa's daughter. I think I've seen you a couple of times bringing her dinner" she said, starting to stitch my cut.

"Yeah, me and my brother do that sometimes" I told her.