~Wolf Moon Part 2~

Leila's POV:

The next day, I was walking with Allison. "So then he asked me to the party" she told me. Allison was telling me about how she hit a dog and Scott fixed its leg. Then asked her out.

I giggled, "No wonder he had this stupid smile on his face when he came home".

She blushed, "Really?"

I nodded, "I've never seen him like that before. He looked like a lovesick puppy" I told her, as we sat down with Lyds and watched Lacrosse practice.

I watched Scott get the ball and ran until Jackass rammed into him. Scott and Jackass faced-off and Scott stole the ball, he ran then flipped over three players and scored.

I knew what was going on. It was his werewolf side coming out and tonight's a full moon.

Stiles grabbed my arm and pulled me away from people. "I overheard my dad on the phone. The fiber analysis came back from the lab in L.A. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods" he told me.

"Let me guess it was a wolf" I said and he looked at me shocked.

"How'd you know that?" he asked.

"Because I know what's happening to Scott and I know what's gonna happen tonight" I told him.

"Alright let's go to my house. I need to know more about this" he told me and I went into the parking lot and drove to Stiles' house.

We went into his room, he was on his laptop while I was reading one of the books my Mami had in the attic about werewolves. I didn't know a lot, just basic information.

There was a knock on Stiles' door, Stiles freaked then slowly opened his door and saw Scott.

"Get in" Stiles told him.

Scott smiled at me and I returned it. "You gotta see this. I've been up all night reading - websites, books. All this information" Stiles said, gathering papers.

"How much Adderall have you had today?" Scott asked.

"A lot. Doesn't matter. Okay, just listen" Stiles told him.

"Oh, is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" Scott asked and sat next to me.

"No, they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale" Stiles informed us. Even when I just hear his name, my heart skips a beat. What the hell?

"Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day" Scott said.

"Yeah! Yes. But that's not it, okay?" Stiles exclaimed.

"What, then?" Scott asked.

"Remember the joke from the other day? Not a joke anymore. The wolf - the bite in the woods. I started doing all this reading. Do you even know why a wolf howls?" Stiles exclaimed at the end.

"Should I?" Scott asked confused.

"When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack" I informed.

Stiles nodded, "So if you guys heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby. Maybe even a whole pack of 'em."

"A whole pack of wolves?" Scott asked.

"No...Werewolves" Stiles told him.

Scott stood up, "Are you seriously wasting my time with this? You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour."

"I saw you on the field today, Scott. Okay, what you did wasn't just amazing, all right? It was impossible" Stiles told him.

Scott shrugged, "Yeah, so I made a good shot."