Chap 30: i love you

Ryder's POV:
I waited outside her room as I fell to my knees just waiting while people walked past me. I felt so sick inside I mean I haven't been eating probably or sleeping probably because I'm such a mess. Her parents came running up and I told them what happened and they broke down as well especially her mom which broke my heart. I hated this I hated everything my sister was gone and my girlfriend is in a coma and on the verge of dieing and I can't just do this anymore. Just then I heard the door open I jumped up to see the doctors walk out as I looked at them for an answer.

"well?" I asked.

"It's very rare to happen but she woke up" he said as my eyes went wide was he lying he can't be I would kill him.

"Can I-" I was cut off by the doctor nodding and opening the door as I ran in and closed the door slowly behind me as I looked to see her heart monitor beating slowly and her chest rising and falling as I walked over and sat down on the chair next to the bed. I grabbed her hand and kissed it as her eyes opened and I know it's weird to say but I cried I cried so much and I smiled as she looked at me with a small smile on her face. She put her cold hand up to face and cupped half of it as she wiped away some of my tears.

"Why are you crying?" She asked as her voice was so shaky and quite.

"Your heart stopped and you were in a bad coma I thought I lost you" I said as she pulled me into a hug and just hugging her and knowing that she was here made me happy. I pulled away from the hug and sniffed.

"I need to tell you something" I said as she looked at me confused.

"Sally passed away the cancer won" I said as more tears fell and she brought me into another hug as we just held each other for a while not talking just hugging while we both cried. After a while we pulled away and she moved over and patted the spot next to her as I hopped on and she cuddled into me and I cuddled her back.

"You scared me so much" I said as she looked up at me.

"I'm sorry and have you been sleeping?" She asked as I shook my head and she looked sad.

"You need sleep Ryder" she said as I nodded.

"I know but I just had so much in my life that I couldn't sleep I was always here waiting for you to wake up and my sisters funeral it was to much for me plus school" I said as she did something I didn't think she would do she connected our lips and she pulled my face closer to hers as I felt everything in that kiss. Man I have missed the taste of her lips on mine and kissing her. Soon we pulled away from the kissed and she looked up at me.

"I love you" she said as I kissed her head.

"I love you too" I said as she smiled and rested her head on my chest as I rested into the bed.

"You need sleep" she said as I nodded and closed my eyes before I fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hiya guys sorry it's so short I'm having writers block and I have no ideas but yeah I'm sorry again hope you like it 😊