"No need to ask... .I have already prepared an extensive training regiment for you. It will impress you to death." Lisa Lisa chuckled.

"Yes madam!" Joseph agreed without a second thought.

Then someone's finger dipped into the water in the glass, startling Joseph.

"And who are you sneaking up on me?" He questioned staking, Joseph.

"And who are you sneaking up on me?" He questioned turned around seeing that one of the two buff, tall men took the water out of the glass letting it stay in the same form with Hamon as it moved like a wobbling pudding.

"Who are these guy? Joseph thought astonished.

"The water is like pudding!" Caesar stated the obvious in amazement.

"These two are my assistants and your instructors, Messina and Loggs." Lisa Lisa announced walking over to them.

"I could not even begin to do that." Caesar said.

"Do you want to learn?" Caesar looked up in surprise looking at the instructor as he repeated his words. "I asked if you want to learn."

"Of course I do!" Caesar answered promptly. "I have to!"

"Do you?" He asked. "I bet it is to impress Lady Y/N. But it is okay. Then come here and look very closely."

Lisa Lisa and the other took a step to the side making place for Joseph and Caesar as they did as they were told.

Suddenly the water burst hitting both of the boys n the face as they fell to the ground while Messina and Loggs burst out laughing in amusement.

"Tell me your names already!" They said still laughing. "From here on we are going to ....FORGE YOU INTO REAL MEN!!!" They exclaimed in perfect unison.

Silence

"But before that you are allowed to take a bath, eat a bit and take a nap we are not monsters." Messina spoke up quickly both of the boys visibly more relaxed after all they were in Hell Climb Pillar for three day!

Happily all of them walked back down, Caesar went to take a bath with Joseph trailing behind him since he would get lost very easily in an unfamiliar environment. Afterwards they decided to go to Joseph's room to show where he will stay.

"So Master Lisa Lisa told me your things were already delivered to your room which is right next to Y/N'S, mine is at the next floor." Caesar informed the young Joestar, telling a bit of the history of his place but Joseph like the attentive man he was tuning out already after only a few seconds, well actually he did not even bother to listen.

"So here we are!" Caesar said opening the wooden door walking in as Joseph followed looking around in the chamber, seeing familiar clothes on the ground which were definitely not his!!!