Chapter 1

Hey this is going to be my first long story about Emison. I would love to hear some feedback or ideas for other stories as it would really help me.

This is based on some things of the show and then i changed some things then the rest is my imagination. Not really focusing on A, more Emison just will have A mentions.

I dont own any of the characters.

Please enjoy the first part of this story!:)

Its a saturday afternoon as the four friends Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily  all sit at the brew catching up and enjoying coffee. They cant rememeber the last time they hadnt spent their days off together.

"I cant believe it, finally that sicko that murdered Alison is gone!" Hanna says fiercely.

A was found the week before by the police but the friends have only got a chance now to talk about it. After so much going on for the week. Cece being A was a shock for all of them.

"Hanna! We don't know that Alison was murdered, what if she has been out there this whole time?" Aria says trying to calm Hanna down a bit, they are in public after all.

Spencer, Hanna and Emily all stare at Aria.

Aria shifts slightly as she takes a sip of her coffee. "What? Its a possibilty ive been thinking about, i mean we all know that wasnt Alison's body. It was bethanys.. so wheres Alisons? Why should we just assume A killed Ali?"

"Um because A killed Ali's mum? She trapped us in a dollhouse Aria!. She hated Ali and was jealous of Ali. If she didnt kill her Alison would be here." Hanna snaps.

"But wait wait, what your saying is A went to murder Alison but hit bethany by accident thinking it was Ali?" Spencer says clicking on.

Aria sighs and nods. "Well that would explain it, wouldnt it? Maybe Alison ran away to hide from A"

Hanna and Spencer nod thinking it through. Emily sits in silence still, talking about Alison dissapearing or maybe dead has never been easy for her and it never will be. She knows she still has love for her. She doesn't know if she was murdred or taken or ran away. She just knows that she is gone, for 2 years. So maybe for good.

"Look you know what, who cares anyway? Alison is gone and Cece is behind bars for being A. We had proof, the police seen that and now shes gonna be in their for the rest of her life. Im just glad that i wont be getting another A text."

Hanna has always been so unfiltered. She just says what is on her mind. The friends are used to it but this time Emily can't take it.

Emily stands up from her chair and starts to walk away annoyed.

"You know what? I cant listen to this anymore." Emily says clearly pissed and leaves the coffee shop.

"Emily!" Hanna shouts but shes gone.

Hanna turns round and sees the dead stare of Spencer.

"What?" Hanna asks.

Spencer still stares at her not blinking.

"Huh fine" hanna says as she grabs her bag. "But Aria started the whole conversation of thinking Ali is still alive, she should be talking to Emily. Not me." Then Hanna walks out the shop.

Hanna gets out the door and sees Emily at the end of the path. She jogs to catch up with her.

"Emily!" Hanna gasps as she catches up to her and puts a hand on her shoulder.

Emily stops dead still and spins around. "What hanna? You gonna tell me more about how you dont care about this all, huh?" Emily says on the verge of tears.